Chapter14

Chapter14:
"Oh my gosh,Laura! That really happened?Then what happened?What did Mrs.D said?" Kate ask,really worried."Then,Mrs.D said that she doesn't think any of us will ever lie and said since Lily found her purse,it is over.Witch is not" I sigh and playing with my spoon in my food."Not..?What happened after that?" I look up to her"She told everyone that I was lying.She made me look really bad!Everyone believe her!The most angry part is even Ross do!"My heart hurts just by saying Ross is on Lily's side.I look at his direction.He is too busy teasing around with Lily.He seems happy.He has this smile that I never seen when he WAS with me.I can't take it anymore.Seening him and her just hurts me too much."I--I need to go..See you guys later?" I stood up and grab my tray ."We'll go with you"Raini stood up and grab her tray."No,it's okay.I want to be alone" "Laura!We'll never leave you alone.Now shut up and get going"She joked."Yeah,we'll always be here for you"Calum said."Always always"Kate followed.I smiled.What's better than having best friends having your back?
*
Later the day I need to meet up with Riker.It is kind of awkward to meet up with Ross's brother but I already said yes to him and I can't regret it right now.The door bell rings.I hurried over and opened it to see Riker is in T-shirt and shorts.Seriously?I dresses for him for an hour and he dressed up like this and not to mention didn't even brought me flowers?"Uh..." I need to spoke up."Surprise huh?Come on!I'll explain it to you later!" He smirks.He grab my hands and drag me outside."Where are we going?" I ask.At least I need to know where we're going."To the park"He simply answers.I nod and follow him.We finally made it to the park but he still hasn't explain to me at all."You know..the only reason I asked you out was just to let Ross get jealous right?" He finally spoke up.But,wait.Make Ross get jealous?Why?It's kind of sick actually.I look at him,unbelievably."What?!" "Calm down,one day Ross was talking about Lily and then I brought you up.I ask him what do he think about you.Does he have feelings for you or not.He shyly answered'But she doesn't like me anymore'" I'm confused.What's that supposed to mean?Call me stupid or whatever but the way he's treating to me right now make me want to cross out the thought in my head."What's that supposed to mean?" I ask.Not trying to thank he meant 'that'.He smiles"You'll get it one day.Now,let's stop talking about Ross and have fun!" He throw me over his shoulder and spins me around."Put me down!!" I laughed."No way,shortie" He smirks"Oh,so now I have a nickname?" We were having a great time until some fake cough stopped us.We look up to see..Ross..