Chapter5

Chapter5:

I wipe away the tears.Try to stay strong.But right now,I really don't know how..
--
The bell rang.I walked toward to the school bus.i looked around to find a seat.There was an empty seat next to Ross.His on his earphones again.I sit next to him.Naturally,I took one of his earphone and listened with him.He was surprised to see me at first but then went back to his music.All the songs on his playlist are the same as mine.The ride was quiet.We didn't have to say anything to fill up the silent.The music did all the work.We get off on the same stop.I never knew we live in the same block.We walked down the street together.Still on the earphones.It was summer.The sunshine is so beautiful.
As we walked past through an old house.I stopped.Witch means he had to stop with me too.He gave a look,I pointed to the old house that had caught my attention.He walked in the house without thinking.I followed behind him.It was an old house full of old instrument.We sat in the piano together.He started to played some few chords of"When I was your man" I played on the other hand.We didn't have to practice.We matched perfectly.We didn't have any conversation,but I feel like we've been talking for a long time.
**
Wow,121 reads only a few days💕You guys are the best ❤️ily

-GottaloveRaura:)