Chapter10

Chapter10:
--
It's been half years since I went to high school.I'm used to everything now.Ross,Calum,Raini,Kate and I.The 5 of us hang out a lot.We're kind of like a small group.Calum,Raini and I know each other since we're little. We like to call our group"Whatever" Cause it's the word that we've talk the most."Have you guys heard there's a new kid?"Ross's face lighted up."Is it a girl?" We look at him,give him a wired look."What?I'm not going to lie,but I like girls" I chuckled."Of course you do,you're a boy or are you actually a girl?" "Ha ha,really funny Laur!And I know you're a boy." "Maybe you should wear skirt next time" He was about to say something back but Raini cut him off."You two need to stop flirting!" She rolled her eyes."We aren't flirting!!" "Yes!!You are!!" She argued back."I'm not going to fight with you with that.I'm going to class."I started to walk away.They hurried after me."You do know we go to the same class right?" Calum snapped."Of course I know!" I chuckled.We all walked to our class."Okay,class!This is Lily.She just moved here.Let's all welcome her!!" We clapped our hands to welcome her."Thank you,it's very nice meeting you guys!" She smiled.Some how,I don't feel well seeing her smile."She's cute!" Ross whispered in my ears.Lily walked down to me and whispered in my ears."I guess we're enemy now..it's really nice meeting you" She smiled.Ross smiled to her,she waved her hand to Ross.I looked at them.What does she mean?
**
When can I get to 1K?😣

-GottaloveRaura