Chapter24

*Warning:You might wanna kill Ross or me in one small part lol*
-PLEASE READ IT TILL THE END,THERE'S A SURPRISE FOR THE CON--.....;)-
Chapter24:
"Lily..she wants to..no,I should say me,ugh! This is what happened,Lily told me to ask you to the prom after she kinda know what I said to you,you know,that I had feelings for you,I told her no cause I might don't have feeling for you anymore,and then we somehow got into a fight I don-"
"Wait,that's impossible! Lily is defending me?"I cut him off.There's no way that girl is defending me since she told that kind of stuff.She must be a great actress,but wait! Did he just said he doesn't feel about me that way anymore..?
"Believe it Laura,it's true" He nods.
"So..are they all true?Including you don't have feelings for me anymore..?" I look down at my feet and play with my fingers,not wanting to facing him.
"Yeah...I'm sorry Laura.." He holds my hands.
"Then why did you ask me to prom not too long ago?"I ask,trying to not tear up.
"Because since that Lily and I got into a fight I thought I can come to you,cause I never thought you'll have a boyfriend..."
I let go of his hands.My heart is now officially broken.So,I've always been his second chose?
"Then,I'm sorry.there's no way i'm going to the prom with you.Not now,not ever" A tear streams down my face.I quickly wipe it away and run out.Mack hurries after me.Mack is the only person I can trust now.
-The day of the prom-
"Laura,are you ready?" I heard Mack asking downstairs."Coming!" I respond.
I check myself one last time in the mirror and go down.Once I got down,I saw Mack gasps,his jaw drops."Wow..I'm speechless..Soo happy to call you mine" He holds my hand and kisses my cheek."Then don't talk,you're better when you're quiet"I joke.He gives me a glare and let go of my hand."Okay okay,sorry" I chuckle."Great,cause I don't want to let go of your hands ever again"He smiles and wraps his arms around me.We walk to his car and we drive down to the street.
Once we get there,the first thing I do is searching for the view of Ross and Lily's back.
Of course this ain't no fairy tale,there they are,holding each other's hand,dancing to the beat of the song.I ignore it and smile at Mack who is smiling at me too."Let's get this party started" He leans down and whispers.I giggle and drag him into the crowd.We start to dance until we feel somehow starting at me.I gaze around to see Ross keeps looking at us."Mack,can you go get us a drink?"I try to make Mack leave."Sure!" He kisses my check one more time and left.
I walk toward to Ross."What's your problem?" I ask,sharply.
He looks into my eyes and didn't reply."What are you looking at?" I ask.Suddenly,he takes my hand and drag me outside."Where are you going!! Let go!!" I yell. He stops and held my hands tight.Our eyes lock for a while then I feel a pair of warm hands cop my face.Just then,I feel a sweet,warm lips crashes onto mine...
**
Whoo,long chapter huh?:D
So..surprise!! I'm going to let @R5isthebest and @rauralover12 win too! Since there's only you three (awkward) Comment your kik or insta and I'll send it to you!! :))

AHHH!! Raura's kiss!! Are you guys surprise?? But,Raura is not going to happen this easy..lol

-Tiffany:)