Chapter17

Chapter17:
"Where are we?" Mack asked when we are standing in front of 'Music World' "I forgot to bring my key and here' s the only place I know that we can stay and have instrument to let us play" I smiled and explain.After we step in,there it is.The piano that Ross and I used to sit.The first thing that caught my eyes.The smile on my face grew bigger,even though I don't want to,I can't help it that all those sweet memories keeps flashing back.Mack makes it easier.He sit on the bench really easily.Can't blame him.He doesn't know the story behind that bench.Behind this house.I shake my head,trying to lose the memories."So,what song should we play?" I ask."Um..what about 'Say Something..?" Mack suggested."That song is beautiful!Great chose Mack!" I said.He smiled and pull his collar a bit,he shrugs."Well,I am a genius"I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed him a bit.I start to play some chords when he get up and went to get the guitar.He went back and sit next to me.We starts to play the chords together.

Say Something-A Great Big World

"Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you"

Mack stands up and starts to walk around.I laughed when he almost fell.
"And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all"

He walks back and sit next to me.He pulled me up and spin me around.

"And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl"

He stopped and we sing the duet together

"Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you"

"And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye"

"Say something, I'm giving up on you
And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you
And anywhere I would've followed you (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Say something, I'm giving up on you"

"Say something, I'm giving up on you
Say something..."

Our eyes locked for awhile.I watched him walked one step closer to me.I saw my refraction in his eyes.He started to lean in...
**
So,I decided to use Say Something because I think it match better with this chapter.And it's more heartbroken.Anyway,hope you enjoy the chapter:)
Thanks for 1K reads guys💕Amazing!

-GLR:)