Chapter9

Chapter9:

"Tha-nk you..." I blush in no reason."Riker!What are you doing here?" Ross shout.Riker..?Riker Lynch..?Ross's brother? "I went to get some water and saw you're not in your room so I thought you might be out here and bam!here you are" I laugh just at the way he talk.He turn his attention to me."So..I guess you're Laura?" I was shocked.Is my name on my shirt?He laugh at how shock i was."Ross talked about you alot" "He did?" "Riker!!!" "Sorry!" "But he talked about this Lily guy relly often lately.Riker quickly added.I feel sick just by hearing the name."I need to go now,it's really nice meeting you" i try to put on a smile,but i guess i'm really suck at fake smiling"Are you okay?Did i say something wrong?If i did,I'm terrible sorry!" Riker said,really worried."Don't worry!It's nothing!" I didn't say goodbye to Ross.Why should i ? i start to walk away."Laura!"Riker called.I turned around to face him."Can we..maybe..go out sometime..?" He asked,shyly.My heart stopped.His smile.The way he smiled.Is too smiliar to Ross's."Laura..?"Riker snapped me back."Yeah..?Sorry i just zoomed out" "So what do you say?"He seem really nice.Maybe i should give him a chance.I was worried what'll Ross think at first but then i remember that i'm the one who had a crush.He didn't even like me.Why would he care?"Sure!" I respond to him.

**

Sorry for the short chapter,tried to update today.The next chapter is going to be the memories of their school and you'll finally who Lily really is!So make sure to stick to that!

ily,

-GottaloveRaura