Chapter8

Chapter 8:
"Laura...?What are you doing here?" "I..can't sleep..What you doing here?" "I can't sleep either.." I walk over and sit with him.At the exactly same place that we saw the couple a couple years ago.It was quiet,we can hear the wind blowing."Laura..?" Ross call."Yeah?" "You know..Lilly isn't THAT bad"
What?!Why do it always have to do with Lilly."OH MY GOD ROSS! I THOUGHT I WE FINALLY CAN TALK ! BUT NOW YOU HAVE TO BRING LILLY UP AGAIN?!!" I shouted.And now he's frustrated."STOP BEING SP MEAN TO LILLY!SHE'S A REALLY SWEET GIRL!" "SHOUT UP ROSS! YOU KNOW WHAT,I RATHER WISH WE NEVER MET THAN SEEING YOU AND MY ENMEY BEING SO CLOSE!! ""WELL,YOU KNOW WHAT?YOU'RE JUST SOME LITTLE KID TRIED TO GET ALL THE ATTENTION!" I look at him,unbelievably."What..?Since when you started talking like this?" "I'm just saying the truth,Laura!" I take a deep breath to hold back the tears."This is it..." "This is what..?" I look up to him.Tears are running down my face."Us.." I turned back and walked away.I walk across the road,a car was so close to me."Laura!"Ross shout.Then i feel someone pulled me over and saved me. I look up.It wasn't Ross.But there's something similar in his eyes between him and Ross. "Be careful there,don't want a beauty like you get hurt" He smiled at me.I smiled back.Maybe it's really the end between me and Ross...
**
Thank you guys for all the support of this story.I really enjoy writing it💕
So I changed the cover,do you guys like it?😉

ily,

-GottaloveRaura:))