HarryDidjaPutYahNameInTheGobletOfFiyah?!?!

After what felt like five years of talking, the speech finally ended. Yada yada yada about who knows what cause I certainly was not listening.
After so long of listening to Dumbledores long announcements and having him either tell me something I already know or something I don't understand. So I kind of just find myself blanking our at this point.
"Psst, so uh, what did he say?" I asked (y/f) sitting in front of me. She gives me a look of complaint as if to say,"why weren't you paying attention?"
   "He just was going on about the tournament and it's rules again. Then he said it's time to choose the champions or whatever..."
"Oh okay I guess that would make sense."

     "Please. And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection!" Dumbledore then steps forward towards the blue flame just as it begins to glow red. A wisp of paper flies out and into Dumbledores hand. Everyone gaps at him anxiously. "The Durmstrang champion is...Viktor Krum!"
     Then a roar of applause and cheering erupted throughout the room from the Durmstrang table.  Dumbledore had motioned for him to leave out a door behind him where the champions were most likely to meet. Before they had begun to quiet down another name shot from the goblet.
      " The champion from Beauxbatons ... Fleur Delacour!" He announces. This time it was the Beauxbatons turn to clap, but they did so in a more sophisticated manner. She followed out in the same direction as Krum had.
     I turn to (y/f) to see her smile and instantly got worried. "What's that look for?" I ask her.

     "Wanna make bets on who ours is going to be?" She asks way too giggly.

     "It's a bit too late for that." I say pointing at the last piece of parchment that had flown out of the Goblet only to have Dumbledore snatch it and read the name that was present.
     "And the Hogwarts Champion...Cedric Diggory!" He exclaims showing more enthusiasm than he probably should have.  Cedric then smiled at Dumbledore before taking off the back door.
     "Excellent! we now have our three champions! But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory the tri-wizard cup!" Everyone begins to cheer and laugh when the Goblet unexpectedly turns red once more. Everyone silences in confusion. We stare at the front waiting for the surprise that awaits us.
     Another name flies out and Dumbledore takes it. He opens it and his face falls.
     "Harry Potter." He says quietly. "HARRY POTTER?"

     "No...no..." I can hear Hagrid say from not too far away from me. My face is frozen in a grim expression. I have no idea how to react. And according to everyone's expressions, neither did they.
     "HARRY POTTER!!" Dumbledore shouts once more.
      I look up to see Harry refusing to stand up before Hermione grabs his robes and pushes him forward. Muttering something under her breath.
     Harry walks forward and takes the paper before being directed to the trophy room.
    "He's a cheat! He's not even seventeen yet!" Someone screams from across the room. Harry's room hangs before walking away silently.
     Once gone, the whole room erupted with violence. . .

~•Time Skip brought to you by Luna's Shoes•~

     "This is crazy. Absolutely mad! How would you say he done it?" Fred asks sitting up from leaning on the tree.
     "Yeah! We had a brilliant plan and even we couldn't sneak our names in! How could he have done it! He's not near the masterminds as us!" George shouts.
     "You guys calm down, throw a pebble. It helps." I say before flicking a stone across the water. "You should be worried for Harry's safety. Not how he did it." I roll my eyes, throwing another rock.
    "You can't say you're not even a little bit curious to how he did it." George says.

    "No I can't. But I prefer to be a decent human being and not being it up." I say giving him a dirty look. He gives me an inappropriate hand gesture before leaning back against the rock he was on.
     "Guys I'm serious! I'm worried about Harry's safety! It seems like every years somebody is out to kill him!" I suggest.
    "Yeah and this year it'll be us." Fred grumbles.

    "You're not funny."

    "Really? We have the whole school to differ."

    "No. you can't joke about something this serious." I say solemnly.

    "Who's to say we are joking?" George asks.  I narrow my eyes at him before letting out a long sigh.
     "If you weren't then I would have to turn you in to McGonagall." I tell him.

     "You're girlfriend is a loon." George says leaning over towards his brother. "Can't take a joke."

    "I can take a joke, but not when they're about the life and very safety of one of my friends!" I say.

"(Y/n), we're not trying to be insensitive. You should just know us by now. But we're not trying to purposely make fun of Harry's situation." Fred assures me.

"Yeah well, that's not really what it sounded like. Just try to be less...yeah." I say.

     "Nice and clear. Gotcha." George says with a wink. I shoot him a dirty look before changing the subject.
     "You two haven't been able to finish all your Defense Against the Dark Arts homework have you?" I reach into my bag with one arm and shuffle around the contents that lay inside. "Because I have not and I'm worried that I am the only one and I don't really want to get a bad grade—"

      "(Y/n), I am pretty sure most everyone else hasn't even started it. Don't worry yourself I'm sure you're fine." Fred says wrapping an arm around me, and pulling me closer.
     "I will take that as a no you didn't do it..." I mumble under my breath.

"Trust me (y/n), with everything that is going on recently, you're probably the only one who has done it. You and Hermione." He says once more. As if to calm me down.
"Oh yes, that's really reassuring." I say rolling my eyes.

A/n: hey my lovelies, I thank you for your patience and apologize for the short chapter, I have no good excuse other than I have been so very busy and at a loss of inspiration. But I do believe my inspiration is coming back and my writers block is leaving me. So here we go❤️😅