The First Day After Christmas

Christmas was delightful. Wait why did I just say delightful? Ew what an old lady word! Although I must say this Christmas was quite amazing.
My family seemed happier than usual this year. I don't really know why they were but I was glad they felt so. Mostly cause my mom was in such a cheerful mood that she actually said yes to me staying with the Weasley's.
I was so surprised cause sometimes she doesn't even let me leave the home. But this time she's been lenient.
I leave in a few hours. Fred and George are coming to get me by the Floo network. Luckily mine is upstairs by my room so that I can have a quick get away and my family won't get to see them and get suspicious.
"Alright Mom I have all my stuff ready to go! I'm just going to wait for them to come get me." I yell down the stairs.
"Okay sounds good! Tell me when they get here so I can meet them!"
Right...I think I can do without doing the last part.
I sit in a chair with a book and my stuff at my feet. I guess I can read while I wait. I open my book to my marked page and start reading.
~
An hour later my eyes glaze over in thought and I can't help but get a bit tired. My eyes start to droop and I lower my book. Maybe a little nap will be fine.
I close my book and roll up into a ball on the couch, closing my eyes. It's finally quiet and I feel relaxed.
But I bolt upwards startled do to the fireplace lighting up with green flames. I was so off guard I didn't have time to think on what was happening.
"Hiya there (y/n)!" George happily greets.
"Ready to go?" Fred then asks.
"Yeah just let me tell my mom I'm leaving now."
"What? We wanna meet your mother!" They say in unison.
"Uhm that's sweet and all but no you don't. Just help me put my stuff in there."
But I am pulled aside from the door as the Twins run their way out and down my stairs into my kitchen.
"Hello Ms. (y/n)s mum!"
"Yeah is a pleasure to meet you!"
I run down stairs and see my mom looking at them a bit confused," (y/n) dear, you didn't tell me that your friends were- well boys!" She exclaims uncomfortably but still sounding nice.
"Oh well uhm...yeah! But they're on a tight schedule so we gotta go. Like now."
"Not really, we can stay for a bit!" One of them confesses. I give him a dirty look hoping that gives him a hint. He shuts his mouth.
"So um, what are your names?" My mom asks politely.
"I'm Fred and that's George." He answers pointing at himself then his brother.
"How do people tell you apart exactly..?"
"Most don't actually, but it's pretty easy to when Fred here is drooling over (y/n) here."
Fred stomps on his foot trying to tell him not to mention that in front of my mother.
"Ow! That's my foot mate!"
"Wait what now?" She asks a bit concerned.
"Well ain't it obvious that those two fancy each other?"
"Well I didn't hear about this before now-!"
"Oh wow Mom look at the time it looks like we should be off! Bye!"
I grab Fred's arm and run up the stairs, once we enter the room I through my stuff into the fireplace and grab a hand full of floo powder.
"(Y/n) wait! I need to have a word with you real quick!"
"What Mom sorry I can't hear you, love you bye!" I shout as I drop the power onto the ground and we disappear in a cloud of green smoke and flames.
We appear in another room which I believe to be the Weasley's home so I grab my stuff and step into the room.
"Im going to be in so much trouble." I half say and half laugh.
"That's alright! That's all we're ever in!"
"Trouble!" They seem a little too excited about that...
I look around the room and take in everything I see. The room is cluttered with tons of stuff but in a neat way. Piles look as though they are about to fall but they don't. Magic, haha.
  Not even a minute later a short red haired woman entered the room. I figured it to be their mother.
"Oh so you must be (y/n)! I've heard much about you! I'm so glad you could come stay with us this week!" She says as she pulls me into a bone crushing hug.
"Well I'm glad I was invited!" I peep.
"Mum I think that's good. She still has to breath you know." Fred says.
   "Oh right, sorry miss. I'm just so excited to meet you!"
"And I am to meet you too." I say sweetly.
"Okay welllllllll...we're going to take her to the guest room."
"Alright. Have fun! But don't cause any trouble you two!"
   We run up the stairs, me lagging behind a bit because of my trunk. They take me to a room right across the hall from theirs, " And here miss, is where you will be staying for the next few days!" Fred says as he opens the door allowing me to enter.
   I walk into a small room with a bed and a small closet. It has a small window by the bed and in the other side is a night stand. It seemed so cozy!
"Sorry it's so small." George says.
"It's kind of hard to make room here." Fred finishes.
   I blink at them in question,"Guys I think it's great. It's such a cute room! Don't be embarrassed by it."
  They then smile at me relieved I wasn't upset with them.
"Great! We'll be in our room!" They say in unison and shut the door behind them.
I decide to make myself at home...kind of. All I do is remove my shoes and open my trunk setting at the end of the bed.
   I plop down onto the bed and stare at the ceiling. Can I go talk to them! Or like, will they be mad cause they're busy? Maybe I'll just stay in here for a while.
  I look at the ceiling for about five more minutes when my door opens.
"Just wanted to see which one was you." I hear Ron say.
"What exactly?" I ask.
"You know. I wanted to know which girls was staying with us. Both my brothers either follow you or your friend around so I wanted to know which one was staying with us."
"Oh well, it's me!"
"Nice, I figure you're here for Fred then?"
"How could you tell?"
"Cause he's obsessed. Talks about you a lot. Gets annoying really. But what can you do?"
"Well I'm glad to hear he's taken an interest in me."
"That is way more than an interest!"
  I laugh at his comment. It makes me wonder if Fred really does talk about me that much.
"I'm not joking. It's bloody annoying!"
"Well I'm sorry your brother is in love with me!" I laugh.
   Just then Ginny enters the room wide eyed,"Did you say he loves you?! Awe how cute! I could never get him to admit it to me before!"
  I gape at her confused to how she heard that through the door.
"Ginny were you eavesdropping..?" I ask.
"Maybe a little! But I want to hear about you and my brother! Have you gone on a date yet? No wait, have you pulled a prank with him yet? No no wait! Have you two snogged yet?!"
   My eyes widen and my face reddens,"Ginny!!" Ron and I yell in unison.
  The twins enter the room.
"Wow it's a party in here!"
"Yeah what's all this healing about? Someone drop a spider?" They both ask.
"SPIDER?!" Ron screams.
"No there's no spider." I laugh. "Ginny here was just entertaining us.
"Oh well what was she doing?" Fred asks.
   I shout out an answer before Ginny can say anything,"She was trying to learn how to pile dance!!"
"Bloody hell!" Ron gasps while looking at me confused to why I lied. I was not going to embarrass myself like that. Nor Fred.
"I don't think that's the best idea...especially for someone of your age."
   Ginny spins around,"Yeah that's totally what was happening." She sighs. She skips over to me and whispers in my ear,"I expect you to be doing some snogging while you're here. And I want to hear all the details."
  She skips away as my face burns red. Why does my life have to be so awkward?!
   The three boys just look at me confused, trying to wonder why I had turned into a tomato.
   "She just told me a joke." I lied.
Fred looks at me skeptically,"Right...well we'll be off now. Mum needs us to help with dinner."
He says and George adds on,"Yeah as in 'help' you mean lecture, right? Only one still here she doesn't yell at is Ginny."
   I laugh, it was probably true. "Okay, go have fun making dinner- er, I mean getting lectured!" I smile.
  Fred then winks at me and leave while the other two make vomiting gestures with their hands.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
   I am stuffed after dinner, Molly insisted I eat more and more but I told her I cannot take another bite or I will blow up. She finally accepted my heed and left me be.
   The twins and Ron went outside to play some Roman game as Ginny and I watched from the kitchen window.
   "Don't they ever get tired? They've been playing for an hour straight and haven't even stopped to have a break. "
"Nah, they're made of energy. If they ran out they'd probably be dead."
  We laugh at her joke, it was only too true. I managed to put the awkwardness of our earlier conversation behind me...for now.
   "So why do you like Fred?" Ginny asks me.
"Oh no, we are not doing this right now."
"I just wanna know why you picked him. Him andGeorge are a lot alike."
"I don't know. He just seemed like the better pick for me."
She lets out a few giggles and it turns into a laughing fit.
"Why are you laughing? I didn't say something funny did I?"
" No, it's just so cute you and him!" She squeals.  But I nudge her side hoping she goes quiet now she that the boys are coming back in
   "Hey don't stop talking now that we're here!"
Fred exclaims.
"Oh but it's a secret!" I giggle.
  He sticks out his tongue and grabs my hand
pulling me upstairs into my room.
  "Can you tell me now that we're alone?" He asks.
"No you crazy! It's a secret from you!"
"Oh well that's not nice. Not a good thing to keep secrets from your boyfriend!"
"I keep secrets from whomever I want to keep secrets from."
  He then looks frustrated and walks over to my bed, "Ughhhhhhhhh!!" He moans before falling face first onto the bed.
  "Stop being so dramatic!" I walk over to him and sit on the foot of the bed.  "It was nothing bad.  I just have her the reasons to why I like you."
"Was because Im devilishly handsome one of the reasons?" He asks as he props himself on his elbow, turning to face me.
"Psh oh yeah! Definitely, that was the only reason actually."
"Oh yes I knew it."
"Did you now?"
"Oh yes! I can tell. You can't keep your eyes off me!"
"Oh my gosh stop!" I laugh awkwardly.
"You know you love me."
"Yes but you don't have to be awkward about it!"
   I push a pillow to his face hoping he'd stop making things awkward for me but then he just pushes it out of my hands. He then springs up and wraps his arms around me from behind.
   "But you're so adorable when you're awkward." He whispers.
   "Staahhhppp!" I complain, getting really nervous to what he's doing.  "I'm not in the mood to be all cutesy right now." I say remembering what Ginny said to me earlier.
  "Why not? Does my breath stink or something?"
"Hah, no it's not that. It's just something your sister said."
"Haha, you know you don't have to tell her about anything you and I do together right?"
"Yeah, but she could walk in and like-"
"Catch us holding hands? It's alright you don't need to worry about that. In my house there's no such thing as a secret. It's just kind of normal, you know?"
  "Yeah I guess that makes sense.  With a big family like this it'll be normal to have everything out and about."
   "Yeah so with that said now will you let me love you..?"
  I roll my eyes at him,"You can continue to hold me like that yes but I am going to read a book." I open my book to a specific page and begin to start reading.
   "Ohhh noooo...please don't do that to me! Why can't we just have us time with no book?"
"Because I like my book."
"Alright! I'm out." He removes his arms from around my waist and stands up.
"I'm going to go do something with George. I'll be in my room if you need me."
   I watch as Fred grabs the door handle and jerks the door open.  I know what he's doing, trying to guilt trip me. And it is somewhat working...
  "Ugh fine! I'll put the book away. I'll just have to read it later." I growl.
"Yay!"
"But don't do anything too cheesy. Don't make me regret putting my book away."
"How could you regret that? Any time spent with me is golden."
"Already regretting it!"
"Hey! We can do without that."
   I just laugh, "Alright."
He walks back over to the bed and sits down.
"Alright love, what do you wanna do?"
But I think we both know what we want to do.
  "Let's go find George."

A/N: Hey hey Party people! Hope you've been enjoying the story so far! I might be slow updating because I started writing Weasley Twin x Reader one shots too! Make sure to check those out when I publish them! Hah! Thanks for reading guys I love each and every one of you guys! Bye peeps!!💕💕😂🐍🎶🍍