"Cheer up Mr. Grumpy pants. We have somewhere to be." I spoke as I descended down the stairs hoping not to wake up Israel. I didn't really know if he would be happy if he learned about my little excursion trips with my friend.

He seemed to follow me silently until we reached the front of the cabin. I turned around with my hands on my hips as I grinned at him.

"Where are you taking me today?!" I enquired enthusiastically.

"I thought you had somewhere for us to be?"

I faked a cough. "Oh, shut up. You knew what I meant." I stated coolly. "And besides, I don't have it within me to break our little tradition where you take me. I learned to cultivate my conviction in that." I shrugged as we entered the woods.

I looked up to him to see a small smile forming on his lips which he was quick to hide. I scowled.

I didn't really get what he gets with a being a macho man.

"Why haven't you asked me how I found out about your new house?" He enquired with a smirk as our paces seemed to slow down. The crunches of the dries leave we stepped on and the rustling of the trees from the wind echoed in the atmosphere.

"Oh, I don't bother," I replied with a scoff. "If I ask you, you probably will have a smart ass reply in stock for that too."

I watched as his chest rumbled when he chuckled. "You seem to be a great observer."

I flipped my hair. "Say no more."

Mirth seemed to take over his eyes before he shook it away. "Well, I'm taking you to a special place today." He sighed. "And I also seem to have something to say at the end of the road."

I scanned our positions to see ourselves at the end of the road. "We are at the end—"

"I know what you're going to say." He spoke quickly cutting me off with an irate sigh. "But, you should know what exactly I meant." He spoke with a tint of menace.

I chuckled. "Sure buddy."

He rolled his eyes before turning around. "Follow me."

We traveled along the endless fleet of trees before coming to a halt in front of a large trunk with splinters on the far-right corner of it as if it were something we could open and get into.

I eyed it.

"I swear Syed, if that's another way to go to the upside down just like Nancy and Johnathan went into, I'm going to scream and run away." I spoke quickly. Syed turned around with his eyes squinted.

"What?"

"Stranger things! Hello! Haven't you seen it?" I spoke to which Syed just stared at me blankly. I gasped. "Don't tell me who haven't seen Eleven closing the last gate at the end of season two!"

He heaved a sigh before turning back around as he lifted a cardboard box beside the trunk revealing and door.

"You watch too many TV Shows, It seems to affect your IQ." He mumbled enough for me to hear as he opened the door that was attached to the ground revealing a set of stairs.

I eyed the stairs.

"I swear, Syed. If those stairs lead to--"

"I suggest you follow me before I rip those vocal chords off you." Syed's voice seethed as he descended the stairs.

"Okay. Geez. You seemed to be extra grumpy today. I didn't get into a deal with you for a grumpy werewolf. I find that a really bad gamble for friendship." I mumbled as I followed him down. "It's not like I don't like werewolves, I mean in Teen Wolf, Stiles and Scott didn't seem so bad. And—"