Chapter 27

CHAPTER 27

"That's fucked up"

"I know!" I sighed with a frown. "I don't wanna be there, Sean!" I whined and shook my head.

Sean's eyes were clouded as his thoughts consumed him. We were currently sitting in his parked car just outside the Meshoufs. Sean nodded his head absentmindedly still think about something.

I arched my brow. "Sean!" I wined again like a 5-year-old. He jerked up and looked at me in the eyes.

"Let's get you out of there" Those six words lightened up my mood but bought a frown to my face in contrast.

"How? If you didn't realize, those Meshoufs have like high tech security system, Even Ant-man can't get through it" I said.

He blinked. "Point. But, I'll find a way" He said and nodded to himself. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, best of luck with that.." I paused. "Let's plan it out all now?" I asked as my face lit up.

He shook his head, "You need to loosen up. Yes, we'll plan. But not now. Yet" he said and winked at me. I titled my head in confusion.

He just chuckled and started the ignition. "Let's get out of here and go to some nice place"

***

"You brought me to an Ice- cream parlor" I stated. He nodded and unlatched the keys out from the socket.

He jerked his head towards the dreadful place. I narrowed my eyes at the big board with a humongous ice-cream on it. "But I can't have Ice-cream. I have a match in a week!" I stated with a frown.

He shrugged. "A single cone of ice-cream isn't going to make you fat Blaire. You have an amazing body sculpted with a lot of layers of muscles there. It will take at least a thousand of ice-creams to burn them off" he said coolly and shut the door.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever" I mumbled even though I smiled softly at the little compliment my best friends gave me. Cause trust me, A compliment ii not there is Sean Waters' dictionary.

I decided not to tease him for that and walked in.

***

"Hey! That's mine!" Sean whined as I took his cone after I finished mine. I scrunched my face in disgust as the contrast of flavor seeped into my taste buds.

I just had a chocolate chip mint double cone and his was Raspberry sorbet.

He smirked when he realized he was going to get his treat back and extended his hand to take it from me. But I slapped his hand away and continued to eat it anyway. His crossed his hands over his chest and frowned.

"So much for not wanting to come inside an ice-cream parlor cause she thought she'll get fat" he mumbled and looked away.

"What?"

"Nothing!" He squeaked and plastered a fake smile which diverged into a frown when he witnessed me raping the cone.

"So, 'bout the plan" he tried to get my attention. I hummed in response still not taking my tongue off the cone.

He rolled his eyes.

"Well, I researched about the house. The security system is hard to crack like you said. But b=not for me" I blinked. "So, here's the plan. There isn't any camera near your window other than one right beside it. All we have to do is, go crack the codes to the operating room and change the display of the camera #279 -which is that one beside your window- and sneak you out of your room. I'll bring Calvin too to help us out with this. We'll catch you when jump down the window. We would run from there through the bushes and jump over their property's wall and reach the car that will be parked around the house. Sounds like a plan?" he breathes out.