Chapter 34

(A/N) Ladies and gentlemen and other creatures, I hereby present you a long chapter with some very serious crap.

Hehehehe.

ok.

enjoy ;)

CHAPTER 34

"Look. Today is very important. We have a lot that we have to discuss. But before we do that I need you to take a look at this" He said with a shaky breath and turned the laptop towards me to see.

A gasp left my lips when I saw what it was.

***

I stared astounded, right back at the balance in my bank account.

$100,000,000,032.76

I opened my mouth and closed it like a fish.

"A hundred billion and 32 dollars and seventy-six cents, is what your bank balance is off now. I can clearly explain to you how that hundred billion came from." He said proudly. "Although I don't really know where that 32 dollars and seventy-six cents came from." He mumbled with a frown as he stared at those small digits, disapprovingly.

I colored red. It was a shame that I had only kept that, in my account and never updated it for years. Even though I have saved quite a lot from fighting, I never trusted cryptocurrency to look after my earnings. I favored the old way and hiding it hiding secretly somewhere in cash. But there is no use of doing that now since these people already must've figured where it is.

Okay. I'm off topic. Back to the point.

I cleared my throat, and bought both of their attention to me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT?! HOW DID I GET SO MUCH OVERNIGHT?! I SWEAR IF THIS IS A PRANK, THEN I'LL FLUSH YOUR INTESTINES DOWN THE TOILET ONCE I USE THEM AS A SKIPPING ROPE" I yelled. My chest moved up and down as I breathed heavily.

They both stared back at me with wide eyes. Israel even hide himself behind a fake plant.

I arched my brow expectedly, waiting for their 'explanation'.

Marshall cleared his throat. "You do know what I and your dad are dealing with, right?"

"No" I replied, immediately feeling bored.

"You're kidding" Israel's amused voice joined in. I looked at him and shrugged.

Marshall also looked at him and coughed a little, then cleared his throat again.

"Well, w-we were actually working on a mission, where we would ship kidnaped women bought from various other gangs, to this place in the south of America to various buyers, who could do whatever they wanted with them. They could force them to make money with their body, or even force themselves on the women or make them as slaves or even sell those women to others for a bargain. Adham was actually the one who came up with this idea and paired up with our gang since we could support him by providing various girls from England and all over Europe. A-And with this deal, we would get a huge amount of profit to us. More than the amount of money in your bank account currently. A-and your s-sister is also a part of this. S-she's one the kidnapped girls" he finished his speech in a shaky breath and cast his eyes anywhere but on me. 

I turned to Israel for him to do the same.

I nodded slowly. "Oh"

Their heads snapped towards me "Oh?" Israel repeated confused.

"Oh" I nodded again and closed my eyes.

3..

2..