Chapter 4

(A/N) Warning abusive content ahead. But you can continue reading from the first... there will be another warning where it starts and ends so you could continue, for now.

Edited.

CHAPTER 4

"Where the fuck were you?!" Adham roared.

Crap. I cursed as I took a timid step forward.

I thought he must have been passed out by now. How the bloody hell is he still sober?!

Then the disturbing smell of alcohol lingered around my nose which seemed to simply bolster my dubious thoughts.

I inhaled sharply when the hall came into my view.

The place legitimately resembled a site hit by a catastrophic tornado.

I couldn't help but cringe at the clothes sprawled across the floor that seemed to belong to a pair; probably Adham's and his new toy's.

Expensive furniture and souvenirs seemed to be thrashed and wrecked, closed by the walls stained by an odious substance.

The fetid room remained tranquil except for my agitated gasps and thumping heart. The smell of alcohol, disturbingly lingered all over the hall explaining the dozen beer bottles that were scattered on the carpet.

"Where the fuck were you, Blaire?" He repeated himself before he groaned slightly in the attempt to get up from his seat.

I took a cautious step backward and clutched my books tighter towards my chest as I eyed the man who succeeded in getting out of his couch before he turned around facing me.

Adham stood there with a beer bottle, firm in his hold.

"Answer me you worthless piece of shit!" His chest rose as he yelled. His eyes blazed with flames as he took in my form into his vision. His face turned red and body shook slightly with tremendous anger. He clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth still waiting for my answer.

"I-I..." I found it rather difficult to form any words. I just stood there rooted in place before I dropped my head down with my eyes glaring my shoes.

***Warning warning warning. Abusive content***

The next thing I knew, I was on the floor with my hand caressing my cheek impulsively after the throbbing slap I received. I gritted my teeth and continued to glare at the scattered books on the floor, refusing to show any reaction that he desired.

"Look at you!" He spat. "Whoring yourself to that guy."

My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as I tried to reckon his contempt.

"What's his name..." he trailed off as his hands came up to his chin as if he was thinking. "Ah! Sean! Yeah, Sean! I didn't take you as a girl so desperate for company." He disgustingly commented.

"You deserve to be isolated! You deserve no mercy!" He cursed before he delivered a powerful thrust to the side of my stomach to which my body responded by scrunching up. He violently picked me up by my hair and made me look into his eyes. I looked back defiantly, with the hatred and disgust my eyes seemed to hold.

"You are worthless! You deserve to die!" His eyes widen as he cursed. His breaths came out deep and uneven. His nose flared up and his face so red. He looked like a pig.

I chuckled slightly at how my mind managed to think in a demur.

Mirth seemed to dance in his eyes before the orbs darkened.