Chapter 33

(A/N) Hey, beautiful creatures!

A long chapter ahead. I think.

Enjoy!!!

ok.

bye.

CHAPTER 33

Beep beep beep.

I groan and extended my arm out to smash my alarm but stopped mid-air when I realized it was my phone.

Oh, how could I forget? I had set up the alarm on my phone. Cause my original bed-side clock had been broken.

Urgh! I still haven't gone to the store to buy a new one. Or, I might even throw my phone one day assuming it was a clock. And I ain't taking any risks. I can't live without that.

I groan and peel the blankets out of my body and hiss when the cold air bites my skin.

I quickly wrap the blanket around my body once again and sigh in content once I felt the warmth.

I need to get out either way.

I groan again and roll on my bed which I immediately regretted when I fell on the floor with a thud, still wrapped around with the blanket.

I need to stop waking up like this.

I struggled to get rid of the blanket that must've made me look like a hotdog. Once I finally did, I got up and scratched my butt.

I cleared my throat and cringe when I felt it very raspy and dry. I need something to drink.

I groan again and stumble to the door and push it open, not caring how I looked. Which I really regretted not doing later.

And with the number of groans that escaped me since I woke up today, I'm surprised people haven't come up here to check if there was a dinosaur residing in the mansion.

I groaned again.

There we go.

I clicked my tongue on the back of my mouth and stumbled my way towards the kitchen, earning a collective number of gasps and concerned 'are you alrights' along the way. But I still couldn't really see who they were, cause my eyes still refused to open and step out of its sleepy haze.

Once I reached the kitchen, I went straight to the fridge- still with my eyes closed, might I add- and took out a bottle of some juice and started gulping it down.

"Blaire!" a familiar voice squeaked. I peeled opened one of my eyes and looked at the source of the voice. I looked right back at a concerned Tara who looked also looked at me very disapproving.

"My dear! Are you alright?"

I groaned and continued to finish the last of what was left of the bottle. I heard a distinct soft chuckle which I completely ignored.

I shall quench my thirst first.

"Blaire, I think you would want to go back to your room," Tara said softly. I scrunch my face with my eyes closed and threw the empty bottle on the bin and walked back towards Tara.

"I feel weird!" I whine and lean on Tara. She stumbled surprised but managed to hold me in place despite her old age.

"Blaire, Dear, Do you want me to run you a hot bath?" she said. I thought about it and nodded on her shoulder and stood up properly.

"Yes. that would be very nice" I sighed and rubbed my eyes and open them properly.

My eyes widen when I saw an embarrassed Israel sitting on one of the stools on the island staring at something that's not my face, with little pink hue dusted on his cheeks.