"Wait. Did you act all this time?" I accused as I wiped away my tears. He nodded sheepishly. I gasped as my eyes widen before I hit him across his chest.

"You Bastard!" I yelled. He filched when I hit him. My eyes widen.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I forgot that you were shot!" I squeaked. "I'm so sor--"

His laugh seemed to cut me off. "Don't worry, babe. I'm wearing a bulletproof jacket inside." He admitted as he pulled his shirt down, revealing the jacket.

I eyed the jacked for few seconds before I hit him harder across his chest.

"You fucking retard! Why the hell did you do that?! Do you know how worried I was?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. My breaths came out uneven and raspy.

"I,"

Hit.

"hate,"

Hit.

"You,"

Hit.

"I hate you so much!" hit, hit, hit.

He chuckled as he held my hands in place to intercept me from hitting again.

"Oh baby, but you love me." He said as he made kissy faces and leaned in. I gritted my teeth in anger and did the first thing that came up in my mind.

I punched him in the face. Hard.

"What the fuck?" He cursed as his hands impulsively reached towards his injured face. I smirked as I got off his lap.

"Serves you right, you monkey." I spat before I walked off to one of the Mehsouf's cars.

"Ma'am! Wait!" A voice called out from behind after I walked a few yards. I paused and turned back to see one of Israel's men chase me. He stopped running and bent down to catch his breath.

"You'll need this." He said as he held out a neatly folded blanket. "It's really cold out here." I reluctantly took it from his hands before I instantly fell in love with the touch.

"T-Thank you," I said as I examined the cloth. He nodded before he scurried off towards the other men who were preparing to leave.

I wrapped the blanket around me opened the car door before I got in. I closed the door and enjoyed the heat inside the car to myself before Israel had to step in and ruin the moment.

I frowned. "What are you doing here? Get your own car."

He rolled his eyes. "You are quite discourteous compared to how lovable you were a few minutes ago." He commented as he stood there with the door opened.

I narrowed my eyes. "Yes, that was before I learned my boyfriend played a stupid prank on me."

Mirth danced in his eyes. "Prank? Oh dear. That was anything but a prank. I just acted that I was dead, so Raymond would cut some slack off his shoulders thinking he had won. And by the time he was doing his victory dance- totally oblivious to how he left himself vulnerable- I come back alive and shoot him at the right moment in his weakest point." He explained his plan. " I simply capitalized the situation, well planned." He shrugged before he got into the car.

"And it didn't come into your brilliant brain to let me know so I wouldn't have lost my shit back there?" I arched my brow.

"Well, I just wanted everything to happen realistic. It wouldn't have seemed candid without any mistakes if you knew." He reasoned.

I crossed my arms. "Oh? So, you don't trust me."

His eyes widen. "Wha- I never said that! I just wanted Raymond to believe everything. You see, he is quite a clever man." He breathed out. "And besides, Do you think you would have been able to pull off such a great act in front of him like that?"