CHAPTER SIXTY THREE

Mulai dari awal

And now here I am waiting at the end for my bride. My heart was really hammering so bad inside my chest and my lips quiver.

After a moment our wedding song filled in the air and there she is, standing parallel to my position. Wearing the white wedding dress she chose with her dad on her side. She looked directly in my eyes. And damn she's crying and that kind of look makes my heart melt down and my own tears couldn't hold it anymore.

She started to walk slowly towards me and that very time I feel the magic. The magic of love and I am not seeing anyone but her - only her.

She's crying like me and in every steps she makes my hands shakes as my feet couldn't wait to just stand there, so what I did? I met her halfway and she ran to my arms.

'' I love you '' I murmured weeping hard.

'' I love you too, god what we're doing we need to go there '' she's sobbing but still manage to point her finger to the end where the solemniser was waiting for us.

'' okay I'll go back there '' I was about to ran back when someone hold my arm.

'' wait '' I turned around and saw denise

'' I'll walk with you '' I nodded

So there are four people walking towards the altar .

Her dad - skylar - me and denise.

It was like really a fairytale but not the ordinary one.

When we get there skylar and me kissed her dad and denise then the ceremony got started down to saying our promises to each other.

I faced skylar and started to state my promise to her.

'' hi stranger '' I started making us both laughed.

'' actually I didn't know what to say to you anymore because I already had told you. But you know what I think this words matters the most. I love you ''

I paused as my eyes watered again.

'' I felt that for you from the very day I saw you in France when we were just a kid. I didn't know that time if I was able to see you again but fate made it's way for us to meet for the second time in the same country , in the same cab. At first I didn't recognized you but there was this thing and this magical feeling inside of me that told me that it was you, so I did everything to be with you. It was a rough road I admit ''

I sniffed and she kissed my cheek.

'' but it's for you so I endured it all because I know that you are worth fighting for. You're the only one I loved from the very beginning until now. So thank you thank you for loving me back and for accepting me to become your wife. And I promise you infront of them and to god that I will always be here for you, that I will love you and will be your muffin until we are both old and grey ''
she nodded crying hard.

I hold her hand and put the ring on her finger and kissed it afterwards.

'' I love you '' I told her weeping.

- SKYLAR -

'' God why you making me cry hard love '' I hardly speak.

'' sorry I can't hold it, it's like my tears has it's own life '' she replied while wiping her tears.

I picked up the ring and tried harder to compose myself before saying my promise, but before everything else I hold tightly her hands.

'' L....lo...ve, oh god I c...can't '' I tilt my head as my tears rolled down like a waterfall.

She removed her hands from my hold and wiped out my tears.

'' goodness when does this tears will end '' I laughed and hermonie screamed from the crowd.

'' you can do it bestie!!!! ''

I looked at them and saw my bestfriends and the others clapping their hands. I glanced to my dad and he mouthed me '' go baby ''

then to matty who are smiling so wide though his eyes were so red then lastly to Lucas who are now really crying, he was the one who supported me first, didn't judge me and guide me in every possible way.

I mouthed him '' Brother! '' and extend my arms to him. Lucas sprinted to me instantly and hugged me.

'' you can do it baby, your wife is waiting....say it even your voice breaks. I love you my princess '' and he kissed my forehead.

'' I love you too Lucas '' I replied almost inaudible and he nodded facing kaia. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead as well giving his '' congratulations '' before he went back to his seat.

I cleared my throat first while continue fanning my fingers to get back my tears inside my eyes.

'' hello to you miss not stranger anymore. I have two things to say to you. First, how dare you to make my life a real roller coaster, how dare you to swerved a straight girl like me ''

I paused and all laughed with me.

'' how dare you for making me believe that a same gender relationship do exist, how dare you for making me fall inlove with you like for real that there were instances that I think I'm becoming crazy. How dare you for giving me your ownself, your own heart to just make me happy.''

in this moment we are both crying hard that I almost couldn't say the words

'' and How dare you for waiting me for almost 2 decades and letting me feel so jealous with your first love that happens to be me? ''

we both chuckled wiping each other's tears.

'' and baby the second one will be thank you. Thank you for all the how dare you thing. Thank you for everything especially for patiently waiting and loving me unconditionally. Thank you for not giving up on me and thank you for asking me to be your wife, so from this day until forever I will never say goodbye. I love you so much muff '' and I put the ring on her finger.

Solemniser : and now I pronounce you wife and wife.

     '' You may now kiss each other ''