CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Muffins and Scones

- SKYLAR -

buzz buzz buzz!!!!

It's my alarm clock doing its job to wake me up, another day meaning another learnings and ohh another day with her.

I stretched up both of my arms and skipped out from my bed.

'' it's Monday again!!!! ''

I am talking to myself feeling genuinely happy and excited. I snatched my phone from the desk and send a goodmorning message to Kaia.

Monday become my favorite day of the week the moment that girl came  to my life. Eventhough we did talk and send lots of messages the whole weekends I still couldn't get enough of her. I still missing her and all I want is to be with her and hold her.

With no more time to waste I dashed off going to the bathroom and did all the cleaning and all that stuff. I perfectly done my make up after wearing my ironed school uniform, grab my bag, my phone and my car key.

  When I opened the door my phone lit up, it was her who texted me greeting me back. Not replying, I slid  my phone inside my purse retreating down the stairs.

'' Ana I'm going now !! '' I shouted to her who are busy preparing my breakfast.

She poked her head from the kitchen and yelled back enough for me to hear who is about to open the front door.

'' Skylar wait, how about you eat first, your dad and your brothers won't be happy to know that you're skipping your breakfast! ''

I halt for a moment and told her '' they're not here Ana, they left yesterday remember, so don't worry! ''

Ana let a sigh escapes from her lips and shook her head smiling and for the second try of opening the front door she open her mouth again earning a growl from me.

'' Skylar! ''

'' what?? ''

'' how about the muffins you asked me to baked last night, are you going to leave it also here?? ''  she questioned pointing out the brown paper  bag on top of the dining table.

'' ooppss, no no I won't leave it behind thank you Ana '' I told her as I strode back to the table grabbing the muffins she baked.

'' you sure not taking your breakfast??? '' she asked trying to change my mind.

'' Nope '' I answered popping out the letter '' p ''

'' thank you again and see you!!! '' I told her once more before closing the door.

I also say my goodmorning and goodbye to Edgar and Ted who are the one on duty guarding our gate. I got inside my car and  drive then after a while I am now at the parking lot of our school.

Maybe you're thinking how I possibly drive my own car without any chaperones following me around, well to answer that I asked my parents to stop acting so over protective of me. I'm old enough to take care of myself and to the sanely facts that there are lots of rich kids out there who are having the best time of their lives without having any problems or being kidnapped as the worst case scenario my parents could think of.