CHAPTER TWO

The Dream

'' Goodbye Sky ''

(phone ringing)

With the ringing sound of my phone I woke up from my slumber, slowly opening my eyes I grabbed my phone in my head part and check the caller id - it's Aidan.

'' hello? '' I answered sounding asleep

'' goodmorning sleepy head, still curling up on your bed? ''

'' yeah and you're disturbing me'' I chuckled rubbing my eyes.

'' oh my apologies my little polar bear but I really missed you, its been a month since I've saw you ''

'' we just did last night at facetime and stop naming me like I'm a sort of teddy bear '' I teased and he softly laugh.

'' I know but it's on screen not personally and every names in the world suits you. I love calling you using those my lovely dove. ''  I know he's pouting just the way his voice sounded like.

I made a soft growl  and slowly rolled my body to the left side avoiding the ray of sunshine coming  from the window.

'' ha ha okay fine and it's still early for me to argue with you about the naming thing and honey come home already ''

'' I'm beyond eager to go home to see you and to be with you. How I wish another week would be just another day.''

'' hmmmm yeah I wish that too but don't worry it would be fast just don't count the day one by one ''

'' okay baby, then I'll see you next week I love you ''

'' see you, I love you too '' and then he hung up ''

After the call I put my phone back on top of my head thinking of my dream. It's the same dream again for 4 consecutive nights now - Kaia saying her goodbye.

It's been 2 weeks after the day I've met her and split up. After that I kept on dreaming her - that beautiful stranger.

I couldn't remove her out from my head eventhough there's no chance for us to meet again. I think I just missed her, no not her, more of her company right? that's why I kept on dreaming. With an unhurried motion I moved out from my bed and went to the bathroom to fix myself then got down to the kitchen where I saw my Dad and my brother Lucas eating breakfast. Dad glanced at me and smiled.

'' Goodmorning sweety you're up early '' he greeted fully smiled and ready to go from what his coat and tie has been implying to.

'' Good morning dad and Lucas and yes I'm up already because Aidan called me so early '' I groaned from the inside taking my seat beside my brother.

'' That boyfriend of yours is really something, so clingy and sweet that sometimes I think he couldn't be able to live without you '' Lucas commented while twisting the pasta on his fork and putting it carefully inside his mouth.

'' you think so? well just maintain it inside your head and stop making statement like you think so, it only means that's not so sure '' I chuckled while rolling my eyes.