CHAPTER FORTY ONE

Skylar's Abduction

- KEANA -

'' this is it are you ready??? '' I asked my cousin who are like still in shock. It's just me and her going out from the hallway with the men in black behind us.

'' are you sure this will work? '' she whispered nervously '' I think we should back out ''

'' Skyie everything will work according to plan, just do your act okay? ''

'' okay ''

'' act normal ''

'' I'm acting normal ''

'' no you're not, stop shaking your hands '' I softly hissed.

'' eeeeee! ''

'' sky! '' I whispered sounding pissed

'' fine fine, god I'm really feeling nervous! '' she bit her lower lip.

'' stop it skylar, where is matty now by the way, this will be his part '' I tilt my head left and right looking for him.

'' Miss keana are you looking for someone? '' one of the men in black asked stepping closer to us.

'' oooppss don't come near us, you might frighten other students here, shooo just stay put there '' I squint at them.

'' where's matty? I'm going to punch that guy '' I mumbled to myself

'' and speaking of the devil here he is '' I added darting him my what took you so long look.

'' hey wazzup guys '' he directed it for the two at the back as he winked at us.

game on!

- MATTY -

I walked towards the two guards passing by my sister and my cousin. I winked at them meaning it's a game on.

'' bruno and marcus can you come with me for a brief moment? '' I asked them and the two exchanged glances.

'' we can't go both with you sir, Marcus can but I need to stay here for your sister '' bruno the guy with the brown hair answered nonchalantly.

I see this coming so I eyed Keana and she dialled Anastasia's number.

'' okay that's good, work is work I know, so let's go Marcus? '' and without giving a second thought he followed me going out to talk with something I'm still thinking.

one man down.

- ANASTASIA -

I received a missed call from keana, it only means that only one of the guards went out with Matteo and this will be our part.

I nod to hermonie and she automatically got it.

We walked fast going to bruno who are standing like a statue near the hallway door.

and camera roll!

'' what did you just say hermonie, my underarm stinks??? '' her lips pursed thin and  was shocked because we really don't have a script for this but we decided that whatever comes out from our mouth will be the act to play.

'' Y...yes and you are really disgusting!!!! ''

'' how dare you, do you want me to spill my drinks on you huh???? '' and we stopped infront of bruno - the other men in black.

Skylar and Keana forced themselves not to laugh. They were standing at the side playing their innocent acts as well.

'' Go anastasia throw it to hermonie '' keana cheering anastasia.

'' shut up bitch! '' anastasia told bitterly to keana.

'' ah fuck how dare you to talk to me like that. I'm just cheering on you '' she spat sprinting towards me acting that she was about  to attack so skylar do her part.

'' Bruno don't let them fight, why are you just standing there!! '' she ordered and bruno grabbed keana's arm and pulled her away from anastasia who not accidentally pour her drinks to bruno's shirt.

'' OMG I'M SO SORRY BRUNO!!! '' anastasia told acting really sorry to what she has done.

'' it's okay miss '' and he just wiped it dry with his handkerchief.

'' No it's not fine you can dry it up inside the washroom, go bruno you look really messed up '' skylar told hiding her laughter.

'' o...okay I'll come back '' and he left for the bathroom and that's it. I dialled Mel's phone who will be our means to run away.

- MEL -

'' I've got the signal J '' I told jana who are sitting beside me in the front.

she nodded '' let's go! '' 

I turned the engine on and drive going to the gate. We're using my new black car that still not having the plate number as our get away vehicle, so it's more safer for us to use and not to easily be detected if ever.

I honked my car's horn and I watched Anastasia, Skylar, Hermonie and Keana running fast going to us.

'' faster!!! '' jana shouted waving her hand.

They ran much faster but bruno saw them and started to chase after them.

'' run fast  go go go!! '' anastasia yelled but more like cheering.

'' miss skylar!!!! '' bruno shouted but that time my friends are already inside my car.

I stepped on the gas and used my outstanding driving skill.

oh yeah I didn't tell you yet I do car racing😉

'' goodbye bruno!!! '' I shouted.

'' and you're free now skyie '' keana grinned hugging her cousin

'' thanks for this guys but where's kaia? ''

'' don't worry your girlfriend is safe, we didn't just include her to the plan because the two might read us and worst they might busted us before we able to execute our plan, for sure they knew adrienne '' hermonie explained and skylar nodded in understanding.

'' so where are we going? '' jana asked

'' just follow this '' keana handed her phone to me with the map where we heading up to.

'' okay so you own this? '' I asked.

'' yes but none of our family knows about it so skyie is safe there.

'' so how about adrienne? '' anastasia asked thinking how come adrienne would know the way going there.

'' she's already there '' keana told and all of us was like huh?

'' don't look at me like that ofcourse I told her beforehand and she's already waiting for her girlfriend '' keana eyed skylar.

'' then let's go to adrienne !!!!! '' all yelled happily as I continue to drive my new but accomplice to a crime car.