CHAPTER FIFTY NINE

Taking Off

- SKYLAR -

This is it we're leaving. Standing on the floor of the airport would be my last time, my last day in L.A and I'm not really happy about it. This is my home for 18 years and it's hard to think that for the next  upcoming years I'm in another place already.

Holding my bag, I once more roam my eyes inside just to see if she came.

'' searching for her? '' jana asked looking to where my eyes were staring at.

The gang, sara and kelly are here with me, they want to see me before I leave for good.

'' I'm still hoping she would come to see me '' I forced a smile trying to hide my pain.

'' maybe she thinks that going here is not a good idea for the both of you '' mel replied who's hugging me the entire time not letting me go.

'' yeah sure '' my voice weak and starting to break. I gaped down.

Anastasia walked up to me and lift my chin.

'' Sky look everything happens for a reason, maybe this time is not your time to be together but we don't know in the future right? '' she tried to make the mood lighten up by sending me her beautiful smile.

'' right, maybe just maybe '' then the mood drop off again ''

'' hey!!! hey!! hey don't be like that, this is the last time you gonna see your bestfriends face to face so smile bestie '' hermonie who was so silent from the very beginning suddenly blurted out. So I uplift my mood to ease the sadness in their faces.

'' okay okay fine come here now get now the free hug '' I spread my arms to accept each of them, but everytime I let go a tear escapes from my eyes until all of us were crying while laughing.

'' oh god I hate goodbyes '' jana exclaimed sobbing wiping her tears.

'' bestie come to visit us whenever is possible okay? '' hermonie's voice breaks while she continue holding my arm.

'' I will '' I kissed her cheek.

'' Skyie be careful and for sure you can find happiness there '' keana told smiling.

'' I doubt that but I hope so. I'm going to miss you cousin.....thank you for everything ''

Then I turned to my left to hug my babies.

'' take care of yourselves okay '' I murmured still hugging them.

'' you too skylar '' sara and kelly replied in unison.

'' so what's going to happen? are you going to marry Aidan?? '' kelly asked after we unlinked ourselves.

'' unfortunately yes '' I forced a smile and sighed.

'' how about A...a '' sarah didn't seem to finish her words - her name rather.

'' I told her to move on and find a girlfriend who can stand for her ''

oh shit that's hurt, why you told her that you idiot skylar. I know you can't watch her be happy with another girl.