CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Drinking Buddies

- KAIA -

'' do you love Aidan? '' I asked, she fell in a moment of silence then replied.

'' yes I do ''

With that answer my heart ripped in two, no not in two, my heart shuttered into pieces - that's the right term.

I came outside for a walk still asking my idiot self why I asked her that question. Ofcourse she loves him. Aidan Greythorn the only perfect son of the Greythorn Company, the brilliant student and the perfect boyfriend for her-Skylar Aevery.

'' damn! '' I hissed kicking the small stone infront of me.

'' bad night? '' someone blurted out behind my back. I turned my body and saw Keana.

'' I think so '' I replied nonchalantly. She takes another more steps and stand beside me.

'' what are you doing here? '' I asked and she chuckle.

'' I'm going to ask the same thing to you as well ''

'' well you know the answer already '' I plainly replied

'' yeah but not the reason why, wanna grab a drink? '' she offered smiling radiantly.

'' do you have? '' I creased my eyebrows not totally believing her with my hands inside my pocket.

'' yep! '' she answered popping out the letter ''p ''

'' cool! '' then she linked her arms to mine ushering me going to her room.

'' where's your minions '' I querry when we entered her cozy room and carefully closed the door behind us.

'' really my minions? they're gone and they won't be here til morning so don't worry '' she chuckled as she brings out the beers she hid on her luggage.

'' brilliant yet a bad girl here '' I teased as she hand me over a can of beer.

'' you're welcome '' she roll her eyes.

I dropped myself onto the floor and she sat beside me afterwards. We both open the can and take our first sip. The beer draw a line from my mouth going down to my throat reaching my stomach and I know she felt the same as Keana's face expression changes.

'' what happened? '' she asked but she got no response from me.

'' fine! I know you all think that I'm not trustworthy because I'm a total bitch and the meanest, but trust me I'm a good listener and a good adviser '' she calmly told taking another sip.

'' but only you who knows it '' I smirked slightly shaking the beer in my hand.

'' no offense '' I added as I took another sip as well.

'' No offense taken and you're wrong skyie knows about it '' she told bluntly but regretting it afterwards as her expression say it all.

'' Skyie? you mean Skylar? '' I furrowed my brows in confusion.

'' yes, as you all know we're cousins right? but not in good terms or maybe I just think that to myself . '' she paused drinking her beer.