CHAPTER NINE

War of Hearts

-SKYLAR-

'' OH MY GOD, I kissed her! we kissed!!!!'' I shouted so loud on my pillow that was entirely covering my face. I couldn't believe myself that I let Kaia kissed me and the thing is I pulled her to mine the time I thought she's going to end it.

'' you're crazy Sky crazy!!!! why did you let it to happen, why did you kissed her?? '' I told to the crazy me as I bring myself up to a sitting position.

I touched my lips with my fingertips and still can feel how her lips was so perfect to mine. I hold my chest with my hand and feel my disturbed organ that is like crying out of so much blood fulfilling every inch of my shivering body.

This is the first time I feel my heart beating so fast like this, even Aidan doesn't makes me feel this way but why Kaia? how come she has this kind of power over me??

because you like her? - the other me

I do but not the way I like a guy

are you sure? I think what you feel for her is something special and not limited to as friends only.

Ofcourse not! we're just friends nothing more, I love Aidan!!

tell that to yourself and believe in it but here's the question, does Girl being friends do hard kiss ??

and I was taken aback with that question of my other me, does girl as friends do hard kiss??

'' waaahh I don't know and not knowing the answer pisses me off , but I don't love her right? I love Aidan so I need to make this right, I have to! ''

- KAIA-

After the kiss Skylar gets herself out from the car without saying anything. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have kissed her, but this damn hormones of mine got too excited and overpowered my will to not kiss her and I think she liked it too, the way she responded to my kiss and the time she pulled me again to lock our lips once more, I could feel she wanted it too yet lots of what if's came popping like popcorns inside my troubled head.

ughh!

Just thinking of her makes my heart to beat like a drum, her smile was enough for me to melt down inside and that looks, oh god! the way she look at me and the way she calls my name was like giving me a heart attack.

I never been like this to anyone even to Natalia or to others in the hollywood just with her - Her!

'' Skylar Aevery what did you do to me? ''

and I let myself drowning in my thoughts of her the entire night.

Princeton High.

- SKYLAR -

I didn't sleep last night my mind was too busy and occupied of having different thoughts.

I really don't want to see Kaia today but I don't have a choice. I need to attend school and now here I am sitting at the backseat and just in a while she'll be here.