CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

What's Wrong?

- SKYLAR -

Weeks gone by so fast and I always spend almost my entire free time with my girlfriend. To give you an overview, every weekends we do something interesting, all were my first like going out of town without my brothers, visiting museums, hiking and trekking, attending a stranger's party and motorcycling that becomes my number 1 liking.

With her I am becoming more of myself and learn more about me. I've now seen the real world, the world I thought that wasn't existing until now and that was all thanks to my girlfriend that despite of her busy schedules for work and school, she see to it that she has still time for me and for us. And to add with that kaia make Sara's dream came true. They collaborate with the song she's writing before and now it was included in her album and got number one spot in every radio stations.

Sara didn't imagine that it will become a big break for her. They both got interviews on televisions and Sara got random offers but regardless of the blinding offers and greener opportunity she turned it all down, for her what she did was just a pure wanting to be with Adrienne and doesn't have any plans to continue with it especially now that she's still a student.

The recording companies accepted her decision yet they told that if ever she change her mind the offer still there waiting for her.

'' Skylar I did the right thing right? '' Sara asked creasing her forehead. We are sitting across each other at the canteen waiting for the others to come.

'' If that what's your heart tells you then yes, never doubt yourself in making decision ''

'' but what if that would be the only way to uplift my family from our misery, you know we're not rich and I am still in the first year ''

'' hey hey '' I cupped her cheeks '' listen to me baby, in life there are always different options so if option 1 didn't work out then move to the next one right? and don't burden yourself thinking for tomorrow, live for only today and face the next day when it comes already.''

'' but we're in different pathways Skylar you're rich and powerful you can do everything and I'm not ''

'' ssshh money can't do everything remember that, yes it's a necessity but it can't buy true happiness, and hey don't worry I'll help you, you and kelly. ''

'' help us? ''

'' yes, you don't need to worry about the school fees from now on. I told my dad already to include you in our scholarship program until you finished college ''

'' for real?? '' she told overjoyed

I nodded '' for real ''

Sara ran towards where I am, enclosing me to her arms.

'' thank you very much, you are really an angel '' she mumbled against my neck.

'' it's nothing and ofcourse what friends are for if I can't help you even there are ways already plotted infront of me right?, so I grabbed it '' I answered hugging her more.

She pulled out from the embrace and kissed my cheek.

'' thank you again '' she looked at her watch and excitedly told '' I need to tell this to kelly, bye skylar!! ''