CHAPTER SIX

The Day I Met my Future Wife with my Candy Pop

-AIDAN-

Flashback

'' Daddy where are we going? I don't want to be here, I want to play'' I told my dad while he's holding my small hand guiding me inside a big beautiful house.

'' we will go out after I talk to your uncle, we need to discuss something'' he replied still pulling me behind him

'' but I don't want to I want to go home! '' I shouted making my dad to be furious at me

'' Aidan stop! you're not in our house, stop being stubborn and acting like a spoiled brat, I told you we're just be here for a short time'' I pursed my lips and followed my dad with a heavy heart.

We go upstairs and dad open a big door, assuming that I might make a trouble or a scene he chose to leave me behind. I was mad with my dad and started to walk around until I heard someone's crying. I followed the sound and I saw a girl sitting on a chair. Her hands was placed on her eyes and crying heavy. I walked up to her and gave her a candy pop, she cry for a little bit longer until she realized that there's someone infront of her, she slowly removed her hands and looked up to me with those blood shot eyes. I smiled at her and bring up the candy pop to her eyes making her gaze to transfer instantly.

'' why are you crying? '' I asked

'' m...my mom left me while I'm asleep '' she replied weakly drying her damp face with her hands

'' maybe she just buying something and be here later,don't worry she just don't want you to wake up, you know a kid needs ample time to sleep to grow '' I told her smilingly

'' yeah? ''  I just nodded

'' then why you're not sleeping? '' she asked

'' because I chose to play more ''

''  but if you continue to do that you're not going to grow ''  she's now smiling

'' well yeah you're right then okay from now on I'll choose to sleep than to play, I just play after I wake up so there we're fair now right? '' 

she nodded  not crying anymore nor sniffing her nose

'' okay then I won't cry if I found my mom was gone during my sleep then ''

'' yes, we have a brave girl here. so here is your reward, take this! this is mine and no other than me can eat this ''

'' then why you're giving the candy pop to me then? '' she asked getting the candy from my hand

'' because you're a brave girl that needs a special reward ''

'' thank you '' She peeled off the wrapper and put the candy inside her mouth.

'' how old are you? '' I asked while looking at her

'' I'm 9 and you? ''

'' I'm 9 too! and my name is Aidan Greythorn '' I blurted out with all the sparkles in my eyes.

'' I'm Skylar Aevery Princeton '' she replied sheepishly yet wearing the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

and that day the name Skylar becomes my most favorite and I know for sure I've met already my future wife.

End.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not the type of guy who are so sweet and possessive with my ex-girlfriends but to her it's different. She was my bestfriend, my partner in crimes we're like thick as thieves who are very loyal to each other. To the point that you can't even make such bad comments that wouldn't reach to either of us.

And for a million reasons I always see to it that I always making her happy, that I'm extra sweet and willing to do everything for her. I remember the day I asked her to have a dinner with me, I thought it would be easy because our family were friends for ages but I was wrong. Her dad, uncle Augustus won't budge to give his permission to me but I didn't lose hope I tried it again until he said yes! that time I was like floating in heaven, you know the feeling that oh my god this is it I'm having a dinner with the girl I really adore! well like that.

That first dinner was followed by another one then another until I found myself drowning so deeply inlove with her. Her eyes, her angelic voice, her lips and even how she soft laugh.

When she turned 15 I nervously asked her Dad if I can be her boyfriend - that day was like me facing a death sentence, her Dad ofcourse didn't approve it at first, he said we're still young and we need to focus in our studies, but still I pursue everything until uncle approves that literally made me jump so high infront of her family. Her mom was like her, so kind and caring and she laughed hard including her husband with my reaction.

'' take care of my daughter'' she said that to me patting my shoulder and I vigorously nod my head earning a soft laugh from her.

'' but you need to ask our princess too, it's her decision '' Uncle Augustus added

'' I will sir!! '' making a salute sign to him.

And the day came, the day I asked her to be my girlfriend, that was during the time we're having a masquarade ball. My heart was pounding too much and I can hear it without using a stethoscope, my sweats were visible on my forehead and heat was all over my body though it was freezing due to still unmelted snow, we danced, actually I didn't let any guys to dance with her, everytime there's someone that goes to her I see to it that whoever are they, they don't want to choose to make another step or they'll die just simply with my angry look so yeah I was her dancing partner the entire night then I asked her to be my girl and she said yes!

That day was the happiest day of my life because the girl I wanted the most, the girl who makes myself to think like crazy, who always gives me this unknown feelings and the only girl who are too good to be with me, who are actually out of my league becomes my girlfriend and still is until now and soon I'm going to ask her another question to be my lawful wedded wife- that's how so sure I am about my or I should say our future.