CHAPTER FORTY

Plead and Begging

- SKYLAR -

Later that night:

Up to now I am not that sure if the plan would be a good idea or it will just make everything worse. I am really feeling bad with all of this but my brothers and my friends got a point, and I don't want to be just locked up here into my room forever or to be with Aidan again.

I strode towards my bed and sat at the edge still thinking with thousand of thoughts when someone knocks at my door.

knock! knock!

'' yes? '' and it swung open.

'' Skylar sir Aidan is here, he wants to talk to you ''

'' tell him that dad doesn't want me to talk to anybody '' I told waving Ana away.

'' but your father knew that he's here, he was the one who gave permission for him to go up here and have a conversation with you ''

I sighed '' okay let him in ''

Ana called Aidan and get inside my room. He slowly closed the door and walked towards me.

The moment he's already standing infront of me I let my eyes fixed onto the carpeted floor and didn't waste even a second to glance at him.

'' hey sky please look at me '' he said calmly

'' why should I? ''

'' because we need to talk ''

'' but I don't want to, we're done already and I don't want to have anything connected to you ''

'' I know you are just mad at me because of what I've done and I'm so sorry I was just jealous ''

'' so whenever you're jealous you have to force yourself on me? is that what you mean? ''

'' no! it was just that night I...i saw you kissed Adrienne '' my ears becomes hot and my heart starts to beat hard and fast after I've heard what he said.

he saw us too??? maybe he was with hermonie that time.

'' you were with hermonie? '' I asked as I looked up to him.

He nodded and this time it was him who looked down.

'' I know that it means nothing, that sometimes girls do kissed that's why I am here to say how sorry I am for being an asshole ''

'' Aidan you are not getting it ''

'' what do you mean? '' he asked now meeting my gaze.

'' she's my girlfriend '' I smoothly confessed and I've saw how his eyes got bigger and his nostril flares.

'' what? ''

so he doesn't know it yet?

'' you heard it right, she's my girlfriend and she was the reason why I broke up with you ''