"Ok sweets." I said leaving her on one side of the short end of the pool and then walking a few steps away. "I showed you how to swim do you think you can try to swim to me?"

"No." She said walking into my open arms. "I don't want to."

"Ok." I said with a laugh kissing her on the top of the head. "How about I hold you hear." I said putting my hands under her armpits "And you kick your feet and float behind me."

She tilted her head to the side as she thought about it for a second scrunching her nose up and finally said "okay we can try." I smiled as I started walking around the pool backwards with her kicking her feet following me. After awhile I looked at the clock and pulled her to me tossing her in the air a little bit. "Well munchkin." I said walking towards the stairs "it's time to head back to the room."

"Ah man." I heard Max say behind us.

As I went to set Raelynn down in front of the table she clung to my neck and nuzzled into my shoulder I felt her yawn into my neck and smiled as I sat her down on a chair whispering "one second sweetheart."

I quickly slipped on my shoes and knotted my towel around my chest I then threw Raelynn's towel over her shoulder and picked her up setting her on my hip. "You guys ready?" I quietly said picking her flipflops up off the ground and turning to see Max already at the elevator pushing the button.

"You better not step in that box without these shoes on." April said pointing at the flipflops still sitting under the table. I laughed as Max walked over and slipped on his shoes before skipping into the elevator and getting ready to hit the next button.

As we walked into our hotel room I kneeled and stood Raelynn up in front of me. "Rae sweetheart." I said rubbing her arms "It's time to get ready for bed. April and I stopped at the store to pick up some jammies and clothes for you and Max. Do you think you can take a really fast shower for me and then get ready for bed? You have to get all that yucky chlorine off your body before you go to sleep."

I handed her a set of new pajamas and underwear and led her to the bathroom, so she could take a quick shower. "Come out when you are done, and I will help you with your hair." I said shutting the door behind her. Max was brushing his teeth when Rae walked out of the bathroom all showered and dressed for bed. "Your turn Max." I said pulling Rae in front of me. I brushed her long blond hair and braided it down her back before I handed her a toothbrush and told her to brush her teeth.

Before long April and I were tucking them into bed and turning out the light as we shut the door behind us. "This has been one long but amazing day." April said as she sat down on the couch and I gathered my stuff for a shower. "And to think this morning you were throwing a pity party."

"Oh shut it." I said throwing Rae's wet bathing suit at her "I was seriously starting to doubt we were going to find our match."

"Me too." April said tossing the bathing suit on the counter. "It's kind of funny how it worked out though, with them being best friends. It's almost like I got two matches."

"I was thinking the same thing." I said as I shut the door and hoped into the shower.

The next morning came much to fast as I nervously woke up Rae and Max to start getting them ready for the day. "Hey guys." I said gently rubbing their backs "I know it's early but if we want to stop at your houses before the plane leaves we have to get moving." I said smiling as Rae rolled over and looked up at me. "Good morning pumpkin." I said sitting her up and pulling her on my lap. I smiled as I felt her curl into a small ball and burrow into me. I was surprised at how quickly she seemed to be trusting me, after dinner last night I was afraid she was going to be a bit jumpy. I just hope it will last.