CHAPTER SIXTY TWO

Start from the beginning

Her hips started to grind when my finger replaced the job of my thigh. I plunged in my first one inside doing it's work to pleasure my love and when I know that she's near to achieve the ecstasy I added another one and hasten the pace.

Her head was tilting side by side and her eyes were closed. But her mouth? gosh she's so loud, moaning and screaming out my name. But I'm not complaining infact I'm loving it. I love how I make her scream for me.

'' ohhhhh god baabbyy, hmmmm '' she continue to scream and I won't tell a lie just her screams makes me want to touch my own thing and I did it so when she reached her climax I did as well.

'' oh that's hot '' she told still heavy breathing and I was like damn so tired for doing the entire work for the both of us - pun intended.

'' I guess the table I purchased last year is really strong '' I told and she laughed

She put herself upright with her arm and started caressing my breast.

'' oh yeah and why is that? '' she told huskily biting her lower lip still tracing circles with her fingers in my twin valleys.

'' because the table can handle our weights '' I hardly replied when she started to suck and bite my pink buds simultaneously.

I closed my eyes with the pleasure she's inflicting to me until I feel her fingers going down to my it, and there it is she plunged inside waking up again my desire.

'' shit skylar, how did you learn this? '' I asked heavy breathing as she continue her torment.

'' practice makes it perfect '' she evilly replied making my eyes jolt openly wide.

'' To whom???? '' I try not to sound jealous but if she told me that she got an affair or one night stand there or she made love with Aidan, help me god but I'm going to hunt whoever that one was.

'' hmmmm what's with the sudden change of mood? '' she teased pinching my lower bud escaping a winced of pain and pleasure from me.

'' ooohhh tteelll meee sky, who was it ???'' I hardly say the words as she continue pinching it.

'' who the who??? '' she asked innocently while going down the table positioning in between my legs.

'' the one you had sex with!!! '' I shouted, she paused for a moment, like she didn't get what I just told and when she did she just laugh at me stopping herself from doing anything.

'' WHAT???? I had sex with!? hmmm it's hard to tell '' she replied tapping her finger on her chin.

I jolted up from the table and stood infront of her.

'' so you did?? '' I asked really feeling so much jealous and annoyed. She only grinned.

I pursed my lips thin and clenched my hands into fist.

'' FINE!!'' I spat and stormed going up to the bedroom, skylar called out my name several times but I chose to ignore her, how dare she. I didn't have laid for that long years and there she was having sex with someone else???? grrr!!!

I harshly open the door and got in when skylar's hand hold mine making me stop.

'' muff I'm just kidding there's no one. I never had sex with anybody even with Aidan. I promise crossed my heart and hope to die '' she mumbled sounding sincere, making the promise sign.

I tried to calm down my self by taking several deep breaths before facing her.

'' are you sure?? ''

'' uhm uhm, affirmative ''

'' then why you told me that practice makes it perfect?? '' she suddenly blushed and smiled sheepishly looking down.

I cover my mouth with my hand when I realized what she's telling me.

'' so....so you're doing it with y.....yourself?? '' I told grinning wickedly making her face like a crimson red.

'' y...yes, kaia 4 years is too long how do you think I survived it without doing that especially when I already tasted it and experienced it with you? ofcourse I did and everytime I'm doing it It's you I'm thinking of '' she proclaimed biting her lips afterwards then silence ate us.

'' I...I did that too '' she met my gaze '' I mean pleasuring myself thinking that you're the one who is doing it to me '' I told quietly and this time I was the one blushing.

She smiled to me so wide and pulled me to her warmth.

'' but the truth is, it's more fun when you have a real partner not the invisible one nor just your own finger and imagination '' she told with a raspy voice and that's it, that's the signal.

I pushed her on the bed and started our second round of making love then the third and fourth to fifth.

'' gosh muff time out first '' she gestured a T sign for the time out using her hands making her real cute '' I'm so dead tired and I don't think that my body can be able to produce the nectar you're so addicted into after this '' she chuckled, her eyes closed and still heavy breathing from our last mating.

'' damn when did you become so vulgar with words? '' I asked her pulling her more against mine.

'' after I met you '' she replied earning a soft slap from me.

'' awwww! ''

'' really after you met me? crazy '' I laughed kissing her earlobe.

'' hmmm I wan't to sleep '' she picked up my arm and snaked it around her chest.

'' then I'm the woman of steel here after all? '' I whispered to her ear biting it afterwards.

'' yes you are love and you're the only woman for me '' she teased lovingly sending me this goeey feeling I didn't experienced for a long time.

'' Goodnight honey '' I told stroking her cheek with my other hand.

'' honey huh, what happened to scone? ''

'' ha ha you're still my lovely scone ''

'' okay, I love you '' she told sounding really tired and I softly laughed.

'' I love you too baby ''

and the darkness took us in but my heart is with the most amazing well lighted place ever that I had gone into my entire life and that is because of her - Skylar my future wife.