Epilogue

(I decided I was happy with it and this will be the last chapter)

~9 years later~

"James! Wait for your brother!" Harry called, Lilith tugging on her Mummy's hand.

"Mummy, when do Ceddy, Viktor and I get to go to Hogwarts?" The nine year old pouted, blue eyes staring intently into Harry's eyes.

"Two more years then you lot and your cousins will be off to torment poor Headmistress McGonagall." Harry smiled, watching Charlie approaching with his daughter on his shoulders and his wife following with their two sons.

"Came to see off my favorite set of twins." Kayla chuckled, slipping the two boys packages. "Remember to share them."

"Yes, Aunty!" Ibrahim nodded solemnly, hugging his favorite aunt around the waist carefully. "Thank you!"

"Anytime, Sugar. Charlie, put Reyna down so she can play with Lilith and the boys. Percy, you too. Go play with your cousins but don't go too far." Kayla nudged Reyna's twin over and smirked as he held Viktor's hand.

"Bye, Mum! Bye Papa and Dad!" James called, grinning after Sirius and Remus had deposited his and his brother's trunks in a compartment.

"James! You still have twenty minutes!" Harry laughed.

"But Muuuuum. I wanna go hang out with Clinton! He's gonna be here soon." James whined.

"Fine." Harry chuckled as Sirius held him from behind and Remus held his hands. "Behave! I better not get any letters about you or you'll get a Howler!"

"Okay, okay!" James sulked, going off to find his best friend while Ibrahim stayed with their parents and relatives.

"Goodness. He's getting to be sassy." Harry sighed, cuddling Ibrahim to him and stroking the tawny hair he shared with Cedric. "Anyways, I love you. We'll be waiting for you for Yuletide holidays. Keep an eye on your brother and Clint please. Goddess knows what they'll get up to."

"Mummy? Does it matter what house I'm in?" Ibrahim knew his parents would love him no matter what but he wanted to be sure.

"Of course not. All the houses have their merits and down sides." Remus spoke this time, ruffling his son's hair. "We'll be more proud of you than Daddy Sirius is of his hair."

"Woah." Ibrahim giggled, face lighting up and then he grinned. "Gotta go! Charlotte is here!" He'd met Charlotte Bones in Flourish and Blotts. Susan had adopted her cousin's daughter after her cousin died when the littlw girl was 4.

"Ah to be young." Kayla laughed, hugging Harry while Leo looked out of the baby sling to see what was going on.

"You guys aren't even old! Technically speaking, Rem and I are like in our 50s right now. You guys are like not even 30 yet dammit." Sirius burst out.

"My two old men." Harry teased, leaning back into Remus before gasping. "Your son just kissed mine."

All the adults turned to look at the huddle of nine year olds, Viktor blushing heavily while hugging Percy tightly. Lilith was holding Reyna's hand as they looked at the other boys while Cedric looked uncomfortable before running back to his parents.

"Viktor and Percy kissed, Mummy... On the lips." He spoke in a scandalized whisper.

"Like this?" Sirius smirked, grabbing Harry's face and kissing him quite thoroughly.

"Daddy!" Cedric covered his eyes and Remus couldn't help but snort.

"Sirius! There are children present." Remus cuffed Sirius upside the head. "Goodness... setting a bad example."

"Kissing is okay for big people but Viktor and Percy need to wait until they're at least 13." Harry smiled in amusement, hugging the small boy to him and watched his twins drag their respective best friends over.

"Hi, Mister Potter!" Clint grinned widely, showing off a slight gap between his teeth. "Hi, Mister Black and Mister Lupin!"

"Hey, Clint." Sirius was fond of the vibrant blond boy.

"Hello, Clinton." Remus smiled.

"Hello, sirs." Charlotte smiled primly, blond hair neatly braided back as Susan came up.

"Hello, Harry and you lot." Susan looked happy to see them.

"How's Hannah doing? Pregnancy still kicking her butt?" Harry hugged his former classmate.

"That potion Kayla gave her has helped a lot actually." Susan addressed the woman.

"Neville actually collected the ingredients for me. He's bloody brilliant." The brunette was happy to give credit where credit is due. "Honestly, he stands to make a lot of money for this."

"Aunt Susan, it's time for us to go." Charlotte hugged her aunt and took Ibrahim's hand before they went on the train. James and Clint each got another packet of cookies and slipped away onto the train also to sit with Ibrahim and Charlotte.

"Kids! It's time to go." Harry called and the group of nine year olds came back to them and greeted Susan politely. "We're having a get together to celebrate the new school year, you're welcone to come."

"Ah, I have to go to the Ministry. My interns tend to panic if I'm gone. But thank you." Susan apparated away.

"To Potter Manor?" Sirius smirked, grabbing Lilith and running away with her.

"To Potter Manor!" Remus grabbed Cedric and followed Sirius while Harry followed sedately with Kayla.

"Boys." Kayla sniffed as Charlie ran after the other two. Viktor walked with Percy and Reyna and listened to them talk, occasionally adding his input when prompted.

"But they're our boys." Harry linked arms with her.

End