Information

"Ah Harry... You really are special..." Remus murmured, looking at the boy's peaceful face. He was the happiest he had ever been except when James and Lily were alive. Speaking of, Sirius came in carrying a large covered painting and set it up on a table that would see the couch in the room. Sirius took Harry carefully and Remus moved the couch, Harry being set next to him rather than in his lap.

"You ready for this? We should wake Harry first." Sirius sat on the other side of Harry. He had an arm around the sleeping boy, keeping him close.

"No, let him sleep a bit longer. We can talk to them soon." Remus protested slightly but Sirius woke Harry anyways, rubbing his shoulder.

"Hello, Love." Sirius kissed his lips softly and smiling at the sleepy sound Harry gave as he was kissed. Harry tried to pull Sirius's head back down by his lips but Sirius chuckled. "No, Love. We're gonna talk to the painting..."

"Really?" Harry was still sleepy but perked up slightly, looking at the large painting that was covered still. "Hurry! I wanna see them."

Remus smiled and with a flick of his wand, the cover went flying off. James and Lily both looked disgruntled at the sudden light. "What's going on?" James spoke first before seeing Remus and Sirius. His eyes got huge as he stared at Harry between the two.

"Hey James." Sirius was a bit choked up, wiping his eyes at seeing his best friends. "Hey Lily."

"Sirius... Why do you look like someone died?" James had no clue how accurate that was. He could just tell that Sirius was upset.

"This is Harry, guys... He's getting all grown up." Remus interjected before Sirius cried more.

"If he's with you... Where are we?" Lily questioned, already knowing the answer. She didn't even want to think about it.

"You both died in an attack by Voldemort... Pettigrew betrayed you..." Sirius growled slightly but forced himself to calm as Harry started trembling. "Shh, Love..." He turned and soothed Harry, putting an arm around him softly.

"That asshole!" James shouted, glasses trembling on his nose in the painting. He looked completely incensed which scared Harry and he started fully crying, knowing his tears which irrational because a painting couldn't hurt him. "Ah! Hey. Why is he crying?! Harry, don't cry. Dad's sorry, buddy." James quickly calmed down, wishing he wasn't dead nor a painting so he could comfort him. It was just automatic for him to soothe the boy, using the tone and words he used when infant Harry cried.

"James!" Lily hit his shoulder, carefully noting how their two trustworthy best friends were both fluttering over Harry and holding him tight in a hug between them. "So... What's your relationship? Because it's certainly not Familial." Her voice was carefully casual.

"Ah..." The three stared at each other guiltily while James processed what Lily had said.

"There's no way they got in a relationship." He laughed slightly hysterically. "Right?"

"Well... We kinda got him pregnant." Sirius blurted it and Remus smacked him upside the head. He had panicked at the glare Lily had been giving them.

"Sirius! You could've said that better." Remus scolded. "Harry's magic was acting up and we kind of got too close. Our magic converged and he's pregnant with twins. OUR twins." Remus had a proud look when he said our twins.