New Beginning

Harry was knitting a blanket now, humming under his breath and Mr. Weasley looked over at him curiously. "Harry dear? Are you alright?"

"Hm? Yes. Very alright." Harry smiled, eyes lighting up. "I've had some lovely news."

Gideon Weasley smiled, recognizing the glow surrounding Harry. "I won't tell a soul." The two had silently acknowledged the news. "Have you any idea what it'll be?"

"It'll be multiples. I can feel it." Harry grinned. He had finished up his blanket he was making, looking happy. "It has feelings like it did when I was pregnant with the twins." Harry added, snacking on some toast with homemade peanut butter. "I hope my cravings will be more normal this time around." He was going to regret ever saying that.

"Be careful, Harry. Your cravings will probably go out of the normal now." Gideon chuckled fondly. He remembered his awful cravings.

~Time Skip of a few weeks~

Sirius and Remus were staring at each other, glaring slightly. "What did you do?!" Remus spoke first.

"What do you mean what did I do?! What did you do?!" Sirius narrowed his eyes.

"Harry's being distant. Obviously you did something." Remus retorted, eyes flashing gold briefly.

"Knock it off!" Harry came in, giving them both the evil eye. "I was going to tell you at dinner but since you're both full of piss and vinegar, I'll just tell you right now." His magic was flaring up just like his temper. "I'm pregnant."

"What?" Sirius asked as Remus fainted, falling off the couch. "Rem?!"

"Oh hell." Harry's face scrunched slightly. "Remmy?" He looked concerned, waving his wand and levitating the werewolf onto the couch again. "Will he be okay?"

"Of course." Sirius checked Remus thoroughly, applying some bruise salve to his cheek.

"That could've gone better." Harry sighed. "I had everything planned out so perfectly too." He had gotten cards that asked what a dad was.

"I'm sorry." Sirius apologized, hugging Harry close. "But pregnant? Are you sure?"

"Mhm. Narcissa confirmed what Luna told me." Harry smiled radiantly at Sirius, nuzzling the older man.

"A baby?" Sirius looked pleased. "Or multiples again?"

"Multiples. Three. We'll see their sexes in a few months." Harry was petting Remus's hair. "I cannot wait. If we have a girl, I want Lilith Luna. And for a boy Cedric Reubeus. If more than one boy, Viktor Fleamont. Maybe Rowena Caroline."

"Hagrid would be so happy if you named our child after him." Remus had woken up right before Harry said the names he liked.

"I was thinking we could make him the godfather of one of the babies." Harry grinned impishly. "It would probably make his day. And maybe Ted for one of the others."

"I like that Idea." Sirius nodded. "We can discuss it further and make a decision at a later date."

"You sound so formal." Harry snickered. "Anyways. Let's go eat. I'm hungry as hell." He laughed.

"After you, my pretty." Sirius bowed, Remus following right behind Harry and Sirius behind himself. Their kids were with Uncle Bill and Uncle Charlie for the next couple days in an effort to help them socialize.

"Mm. Chicken dumpling soup." Harry breathed in deeply, enjoying the smell before sitting at the table and allowing Remus to push in his chair. "Thanks, Love."

"Any time, Har." Remus kissed his temple, seating himself to Harry's left.

"It looks so good. And smells equally good." Sirius was salivating, looking anxious to begin eating.

"Eat. Eat. The elves made it." Harry started eating, enjoying his soup as it filled him with heat that warmed him from head to toe. Certain things like this made him happy and relaxed, no sign of the savior just Harry.

"It is delicious." Remus smiled softly, going for the chunks of chicken and meticulously eating each piece before going for the chunks of potato.

"I love you guys." Harry wiped his face with a napkin, looking adorable with a silly grin on his face. The Potter lord was the happiest he had ever been, having his lovers and children who would never abandon him. His friendships were the strongest they've ever been and the Daily Prophet had been bought out by a company in Sirius's name. Rita Skeeter had been arrested after a tip off to the new minister Kingsley Shacklebolt about an unregistered animagus who happened to be a beetle.

"We love you too, Harry. You're our lover and we will always want you." Remus smiled.

"Thank you, both of you." He smiled at them fondly, finishing his soup and then leaning back with a satisfied sigh. "So full."

"Soooo. When can we find out about what they are?" Sirius was excited.

"About two months, love. They need to develop a bit more." Harry was amused. "You were like this with the twins too."

"It's just exciting. I went from having lost all my family to having two kids and two husbands. And several very odd adopted siblings. But I love them and I cannot wait to get more family." Sirius let some of his emotions out, looking at them with fond eyes and a loving heart.

"Our family will expand. And none of us are alone anymore." Remus reached over and squeezed Sirius's knee. "Our children will grow up so loved. They are amazing little people who have such unique personalities and they both love each of us so much."

"You're gonna make me cry." Sirius sniffled, wiping his eyes.

"I'm the pregnant one. I should be emotional." Harry laughed slightly, rubbing Sirius's cheek and kissing his nose. "You are so precious, Sirius. Don't ever forget it. We love you."

"Love you guys too." Sirius finished eating finally. "Let's go have communal cuddling in the living room."

"Sounds like a plan." Harry stood up and carried their bowls to the kitchen, setting them into the sink.

"Cuddles with my lovers and mayhaps some kissing." Remus smiled softly.

"Kissing is required, Remmy. You know this." Sirius joked.

"That I do. It's a good requirement." Remus nodded solemnly.

"You two are something special." Harry shook his head, laughing at his two lovers. "Go on and wait for me in the other room."

"Don't take too long." They kissed his cheeks before heading off to the living room. Remus and Sirius sat on the couch, leaving a space for Harry to cuddle in between them.