Christmas

Today was Christmas Eve; Patton was bouncing off the walls and making piles of cookies, Logan was helping Patton with baking, Roman was making sure all of the decorations were perfect, and Virgil and Rem were preparing hot coco for all of them, along with some popcorn, so they could have their movie marathon. 

They were all in their pajamas. Patton had his cat onesie, that matched Logan's unicorn one, with the stupid tie still on it. Roman wore a shirt with the word "Prince" on it in cursive, along with some pajama pants. Virgil had a purple, long-sleeved shirt and some black fluffy pants. Rem had a pink sweater with the words "Yasss Girl" on it, and some pale pink sweatpants, he even traded out his usual sunglasses for ones with a pink tint. 

Once the cookies were in the out of the oven, and on a plate, along with the other snacks, they all got onto the couch and began their lazy Christmas Eve.

At least they would have if Virgil and Roman weren't fighting over the movie they should watch.

"Nightmare Before Christmas is the best Christmas movie, by far! It has Christmas and Halloween together!" The emo shouted.

"But Rudolph is a classic!" Roman held up the DVD for the prized classic.

"Now, kiddos-" Patton tried to scold, only to be cut off by a glare from both of the others, before they continued their bickering.

This went on for a minute, before Logan cut in, standing up, clapping his hands to get their attention. "Students! Let's take a vote. It's the only fair way to do this."

"Then Virgil's going to win!" 

"Princey's going to win!" 

"Why would I win? Three out of five of the people here love those movies, despite Nightmare Before Christmas being a million times better." Virgil complained.

"Guilty as charged." Rem raised his hand. He was a sucker for clichéd shows.

"Everyone here is your soulmate! They're bias!" Roman pointed to all of the people on the couch.

"Calm down, you two. I have met kids more mature." Logan rolled his eyes.

"You're face is more mature!" Roman shouted.

A second of silence passed over them, before Patton and Rem started to laugh.

"Didn't think that through, did you Princey?" Virgil chuckled.

"No." Roman sighed, running his hand over his face.

"Alright, to be fair. Rock, paper, scissors?" Virgil raised a brow.

"Sure." Roman rolled his eyes, pressing his hand into a fist on top of his other, Virgil doing the same. "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

Virgil won with paper. Roman groaned, before going to sit down on the couch, dramatically falling across everyone's laps. 

"Aww, Ro, I'm sorry that you lost, but you can't blame yourself, you were stuck between a rock and a hard place." Patton laughed, waiting for the others to get it.

"And he's making Rock, Paper, Scissors puns now." Logan sighed, pushing his glasses up.

"I thought it was punny." The smallest giggled.

Once Virgil started up the movie, Roman got up, and let the emo sit down next to Logan and Rem. Patton was next to Logan, and Roman was next to Patton.

The prince and emo sang with all of the songs, with Patton shouting out the words he knew. Logan would comment on how disturbing some points actually were, like when the kids sang. While Rem would provide sarcastic and dramatic commentary.