32. Use the door

They had been making out for about ten minutes when suddenly Alexs door opened and his mother walked in. 

"Honey? You've been a bit qui-" She had started but stopped as she just stood there and watched as both her son and new friend scrambled around to get off of each other. Her son was blushing deeply while he didn't make eye contact with her as hr fixed his clothes and cleared his throat as quietly as he could.

 She then looked over to Jake who, at least looked like to her, was smiling nervously as he looked at her. Once they made eye contact he cleared his throat and shifted slightly.

"Alex." His mother said softly as she looked over to him only to find him blushing even more.

"Yes?" He asked softly just barley making eye contact with her out of embarrassment.

"You didn't tell me your friend was coming over." She said as she looked them over, "I didn't even see him come into the house." 

"Uh..um well..." Alex started as he started to get even more nervous. How was he supposed to tell his mom that he hadn't planned on Jake coming over?

"I actually showed up unannounced. Sorry about that ma'am." Jake said while he rubbed the back of his neck with a small smile. "Alex didn't even know I was coming over, I climbed in through the window." He said and this made Alex look at him with a shocked look. 

At this point in time Alex was thinking this was the end, he was going to die. His mom was going to lecture him about having strangers crawl through his window only to make-out with them. If his mom didn't do such things he knew that he would then die from embarrassment.

Alexs mom just stood there staring at Jake speechless, this young man had not only just admitted to be there without announcement but he admitted to not using the door like a normal person and instead climbed onto the roof only to climb through her sons bedroom window. It didn't help that she had walked in on them kissing.

"You know," she started off saying making Alex wince and look at her slowly as Jake just watched her carefully, "you could just use the front door. That's normally what people do." She said as she watched him before she heard him laugh softly.

"I'm not that normal so I feel like entering like that would explain that." He said while he smiled at her, this caused her to go quiet and Alex thought for sure that both he and Jake would be dead within the next five minutes. 

What she did though shocked Alex to no end, he could've sworn that he was going into shock because of it. She smiled slightly as she looked in between them.

"So what did you come over here for? To make-out with my son?" She asked with a smirk as she leaned against the door frame, the question alone had Alex blushing again.

"Actually, I came over to ask him if he would like to come over to my house before the end of the week at some point." Jake said now looking at Alex who was staring at him with wide eyes.

"R-really?" Alex asked as he stared at the other before he felt his forehead, "Are you okay? Are you feeling well?" he asked with a small smile before he laughed. "You didn't even want me going near your house, what changed your mind?" he asked with a big smile as he looked him over, his mom watching the two of them quietly.

"Yeah....my brother actually." Jake said with a sigh as he gently hit the others hand away from him with a slightly annoyed look. "He said he would do something really embarrassing at school if I didn't ask you to come over by the end of the week." He grumbled softly and this had Alexs mom laughing. 

"Sounds like me with Alex when i want him to get something done." She said with a big smile to which Jake nodded. 

"Yeah, he raised me so that's pretty much what is happening." Jake said with a soft sigh as he looked at her only to see her smiling warmly at him.

"I would love to go over!" Alex said with a big smile, getting Jakes attention, before they were interrupted by his mom clearing her throat.

"Is there anyone else you want to ask a question?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as she stared at her son.

He made a face, making sure he was fully facing Jake before he sighed softly and looked over to his mom, "Is it okay if I go over to Jakes house mom?" He asked as he watched her think it over before she nodded slightly. 

"I want his address, what day you are going and what time you plan on being back. Though I understand if it's going to be a bit....late." She said as she looked them over with a smirk before she quickly moved out of the doorway as a pillow went flying past her.

"MOM!" Alex yelled embarrassed as his face went a deeper red.

His mom laughed and stepped back into the room as she looked him over and shook her head with a smile, "oh and Jake? Just use the front door next time." She said with a smile before he nodded and she seemed happy with the situation. She then picked up the pillow and threw it back on the bed before she touched the door handle getting ready to close the door.

"Please use the door when you leave tonight." She said and once she heard a soft "yes ma'am" she closed the door but before she was all the way out she turned to Alex and smiles. "Make sure to use protection!" She then slammed the door so another pillow wouldn't hit her as Alex yelled at her again to leave his room.

"She is so embarrassing" Alex whined as he pressed his face into his extra pillow, this caused Jake to chuckle and shake his head.

"I don't know. She seems cool." He said with a smirk, this earned him a slap on the arm and a pillow to the face.