7. Toast

203 reads!! oh my gobstoppers!! I can't believe I got this many reads on this story! I'm so happy if you've stayed this long and I'm working on a way to update more so you can find out more on Alex and Jake ^^ well here's another chapter! Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

Jake stood there just standing there not knowing what to do, Alex's mom had left earlier so it was only him and Alex in his room. The two hadn't moved at all since then and that was about sixteen minutes ago. Alex looked at Jake unsure of what to do, he's never really been good on confronting people. He slowly got up and walked over to Jake and took his hand making the other flinch from the sudden action. 'He must have been spaced out' Alex thought to himself as he sat down on his bed along with Jake. Once he knew that Jake was on the bed and wasn't going to fall off by being on the edge so much he let go of his hand. Jake looked down at his hand missing the warmth the other provided but didn't show it, he has learned to deal with what he has and what his brother taught him.

He didn't want to bother the other so he got up and turned to the other, "I think I should go, you have things to do right? and I believe we have school today" he mumbled looking out the window. Alex didn't want Jake to go but he knew that he was right about school.

"Well you could go to school today, I mean if you wanted to, not like im forcing you or anything" Alex stampered on as the other watched him with a smile. He could get used to this, seeing the other flushed as he tried to explain himself. Jake smiled and pulled the other closer and hugged him close and whispered into the others ear "do you want me to come to school?" he asked as the other shivered.

Alex was blushing deeply as the other whispered in his ear, his heart was pounding by now as he tried to force a reply out.

"Y-yes" he managed to say even though it was in a low whisper as if he hadn't said it at all.

The other smirked and kissed the others ear before pulling away as if nothing happened and put on his shoes, "then I'll see you there!" he said before jumping out the window to leave Alex alone with his thoughts and wasting time standing there. His mother walked in and put her hand on her hip and shook her head looking at him, "what in heavens name are you doing? you take forever to get ready and you complain to me that you don't have enough time when you're standing there wasting it!" She said snapping the other out of his trance and quickly shut his door starting to strip.

"Did you just close this door on me?! your mother!!" she yelled pounding on the door while he quickly went to his connected bathroom and got into the shower taking a warm and semi-cold shower before getting out drying off his body and his hair a bit before blow drying it. He ran to his closet and grabbed a random shirt and jeans pulling them on he put on his converses.

He quickly got up and looked at himself in the mirror, he was wearing a baby blue colored shirt and grayish white pair of skinny jeans with his converses that consisted of the colors blue, red, black, white, gray, and Violet. He smiled and nodded at himself in the mirror in approval before opening his door and running downstairs after grabbing his school bag and phone.

Once he reached the kitchen he placed his phone in his back pocket and grabbed a hoodie off one of the chairs and put it on grabbing a piece of toast before kissing his mothers cheek and running out the door walking to school.

Half way there someone wrapped their arms around his waist making him freak out and let the toast fall from his mouth. He looked behind him to see Jake smiling as if he just won the award for best scarer ever. He looked down at the toast on the ground and pouted.

"You made me drop my breakfast." He said looking up at him. Jake looked over the others shoulder before shrugging and bending down to pick it up. Alex watched the other as he blew off the non-seen dirt and held it out to him.

"Im not eating that! it's been on the ground!" he said shaking his head quickly and placing a hand up making sure not to let it anywhere near his mouth.

Jake shrugged and placed it in his mouth taking a bite out of it and stared right at Alex as he ate it. After he swallowed he held it out to Alex one more time.

"It's not like it has aids just eat it!" he said trying to get it in the others mouth.

Alex shook his head and quickly backed up, "why would you eat that?! you don't know who walked there!!" He said pointing to the spot the toast had been at before the other picked it up.

Jake shrugged and continued to eat it, "fine you don't want it then I'll eat it" he said and started walking to school ahead of the other.

Alex quickly ran catching up to the other and noticed the toast was gone, "did you eat it that quick?!" he asked surprised and Jake just nodded licking his lips.

Alex stared at Jakes lip even after his tongue had gone back into the safety of his mouth.

The two soon got to the school gate, Alex smiled slightly while Jake sighed and grumbled. The two walked into school getting stares as Jake pulled up his hood since he forgot to do at the gate since he was with Alex, he's been forgetting a few things ever since he met the boy.

As everyone stared Alex blushed not looking at anyone while staying near Jake. He was a bit jealous even after his short time of knowing the other, he was jealous on how even though he pulled up his hood to hide his face he didn't pay attention to anyone staring at him. He didn't show any sign of being down or self consciousness, he just walked passed everyone. He hoped he can be like that someday and maybe, just maybe with the help of him he can!