24. Hospital Babies

A/N: I'm so sorry!! I had a lot going on and I'm not going to lie I forgot I had stories XD. I'm sorry! But I'm back now ^^!!
———•———•———•———•———•———

Jake wanted to stop crying but Alex was with him and no victim would suddenly stop crying after such an attack.

Jake continued to cry, slowly stopping as Alex did his best to comfort him. Alex wasn't the best with this and it didn't help that he didn't fully know what had happened.

Alex was asleep but sirens woke him up and just like anyone else he got curious and went outside to see what was happening much like almost everyone else in his neighborhood. He saw familiar black and white hair before he was met with extremely familiar red eyes.

It had all happened so fast and he couldn't even keep up with the questions he, himself, was asking! He was a worried mess as Jake calmed down and just hugged Alex close to himself, he kept his head on Alex's shoulder before he buried his face into his neck.

Jake enjoyed the warmth that Alex gave off and enjoyed it even more when the other hugged back. He felt safe in Alex's arms and he never thought that the day would come where he enjoyed hugging someone as much as he enjoys hugging Alex. Everything was nice about it, that is until they got to the hospital and he was immediately taken to get an x-Ray of his body to make sure he was fully okay.

Alex waited for Jake and once he was done Alex was right by his side once again. Alex wasn't going to let Jake be alone, not if he could help it.

Alex felt a pull in his body to always be around Jake, it was like an addiction. Like his addiction to chocolate ice cream...or Mac 'n' cheese! Though it was a lot more than those two things, like a lot more!

When Jake was put into his hospital bed, Alex couldn't help but hug him tightly, being careful of the cuts and such. Jake hugged back and nuzzled his face into the others neck, it felt really really nice to hug Alex, just even be in the same room as him.

Alex enjoyed just even being close to Jake, it was like he was special and the only one that could be around him. It made Alex smile whenever he thought about it and it even made his heart skip a beat, which was very painful might he add, but it was worth it.

Alex pulled away first to look at Jake and make sure he was actually okay. Jake looked at him and just for awhile they sat there, holding each other and staring into each others eyes with a small smile and silent question.

Jake was sitting there with unsure answers, what if Alex ran away? What if he was doing this out of pity?

Alex was just as unsure of this as Jake but neither of them let it show and before it could break. Alex leaned forward as he closed his eyes and tilted his head just slightly, letting their lips meet in a soft gentle kiss.