6. Mother and the killer

Alex sat there not knowing what to do, he wanted to tell his mother about Jake but at the same time he doesnt want to. He had the fear that if told his mother about Jake he could never hang out with him again or maybe not be able to talk to him outside of school.

His mother stood there with her hands on her hips waiting for an answer as she just stared at him. He took a deep bretah to calm his nerves as he was about to tell his mother who Jake is the devil showed up himself! Alex couldnt believe it as the other was just sitting outside his window lightly knocking on it smiling at him in an apologetic way.

"Well at least you can meet him now" Alex grumbled and walked over to the window and opened it letting the other in.

"Hey" Jake said in a small voice, "sorry I left my shoes here." he said pointing at a pair of converses on the floor.

"No it's fine" he said getting out of the way, "but umm t-this is my mother." Alex said looking from jake to his mother who smiles holding her hand out for the other to take.

Jake slowly took her hand and shook it, "it's nice to meet you madam" he said making Alex's mother blush lightly and laugh.

"Oh my he's quite the gentleman" she said smiling, "anyways it's nice to meet you as well young man but, what's your name again?" she asked not letting go of the others hand.

"Jake" he said smiling as if it was the proudest thing ever.

"Last name?" the woman asked raising her eye-brow once seeing his hesitation.

"W-well....I-I don't really know." he said looking down.

"What do you mean?" she asked confused and concerned as to why there was a boy in her house that isn't telling her about him self at least his full name.

"I haven't heard it in so long I don't remember what it is" he said as his eyes went void of emotion.

She smiled sadly and nodded understanding, "alright, I'm sorry to hear that." she said letting go of his hand and patting his head.

He shook his head and smiles, "it's fine, it's not like people ask me what it is everyday anyways."

"What about school? don't they need to know your last name?" she asked confused as she started to think about it.

The bit shrugged making his hair move a bit more, "I'm not sure my brother did it but he got it to where they don't need my last name, I don't know why or how but they let it slide."

The woman nodded feeling a bit sad that he couldn't remember his last name, so she smiled a bit sadly and nodded. "I see" she mumbled lightly.

The boy shook his head and smiled slightly, "please do not feel sad, I don't need to use my last name anyways. We don't really do anything in my house hold so there is no need to use it or anything like that." he said and the lady smiled and hugged him tightly making him freak out a little since he has only hugged Alex and his brother which was rare of him to do, since he would be at school during the day leaving his older brother at home alone, then when he got home he only had a little time before his brother had to leave for his....job.