23. Creep

!!!!WARNING!!!!

THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN TRIGGERS AND/OR HAS A VERY BIG TRIGGER!!!

THIS CHAPTER HAS AN INDIRECT SCENE TO !!!RAPE!!! AND !!!KIDNAPPING!!! ALONG WITH !!!MURDER!!!

IF THIS WILL CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS

!!!!!!!DO NOT READ!!!!!!!

!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

------------------------------------------------

Jakes brother. Not much could be said about him. Not much that wouldn't get him arrested. Normal guy for the most part, besides you know the fact that he kills people for a living. He wasn't a hit man though, oh god no. "Never become a hit man Jake," his brother would say, "you can be found at any time, if you want to kill people. Plan it out, also have a back up plan incase the first one doesn't work." He would always tell Jake.

When growing up with such a brother, you wouldn't be like other kids. You wouldn't play outside, feel the sun on your face. No. Instead you would be zipping up your hooded jacket to cover the blood you had on your shirt from the small bird you just killed in a gruesome way that would have anyone on the playground throwing up in seconds.

You learn to kill and you learn to cover it up. When the police come by you don't get nervous, you stay the same and tell them calmly you have no idea what happened. Of course you don't tell them those exact words every time. No, that would just be stupid. You would definitely get caught if you did that. You alternate between crying, acting scared to death, showing no emotion, and going into shock very well. Its like its a second nature to you, never giving people what they want unless they are you next victim and are befriending you.

That was the life of Jake.

Jake took all of this into thought as he thought about Alex. Was he his next victim? No, he would've been dead a long time ago, it wouldn't have been hard to stage his death and put it on someone else. Was he his friend? y definition they were friends already. Maybe even more if you truly looked at it but that didn't really change anything between them now did it? Did Jake want Alex to be his lover? Possibly, cant really put that one out of the question as they have kissed and neither Alex or Jake pushed away.

Jake got up grabbing his drink, he quickly finished it and threw it away before he left the coffee shop and started to make his way back to the small park that was near Alexs house. Once on the swing Jake thought about different ways he could approach the topic. Suddenly he thought about what the other would think or even do when and if he found out about Jakes life style. Jake didn't want to go to jail but the other would most likely no doubt sent him to jail had he found out about what Jake and his brother do. Alex wasn't the type that would simply let someone else kill someone. So he was like what most people found normal in the world.

"SHIT!" Jake yelled loudly and sighed as he ran a hand through his hair before he heard shuffling near by, when he looked around he didn't see anyone but when he looked to the left he saw that in the shadows there was a man. Maybe around his late 40's He couldn't make out what he fully looked like but he knew this guy was bad trouble. Even when he knew this he didn't move and openly stared at the man while the man stared back with a wide smile on his face showing off bright, perfectly straight white teeth.

When the man made his way towards Jake who was still just sitting there he took note of how the young boy looked.

"Hey perv stop looking at me with your old ass eyes" Jake simply said but the guy just stopped walking the smile never leaving his mouth.

"A feisty one. Youll surly put up a fight" he said as he started to walk to him once again. Jake rolled his eyes and sighed waiting until the other got to him.

"You must be really retarded going after children in the middle of the night where there are cameras." Jake lied easily. Now this made the guy stop, there were cameras around this park? He hadn't been caught yet but then again the children could've been spotted somewhere else away from the park. The man looked around and Jake pulled out his phone quickly taking a picture of the other, "What are you doing?!" the man asked with widened eyes. The boy now had evidence of him! He surly couldn't live now!

"Taking a picture for your obituary, or do you want a different one? This one makes you look old." he said in a tone that would make someone think he was talking about the weather to a good friend of his.

"What?" the man asked confused the smile no longer on his face.

"Its simple really. Do you like the picture or not?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and showed the man the picture but not close enough to where the other could grab his phone.

"What?! No!! Come here. I just want a hug." he said trying to go for the friendly approach to get the boy to come with him.

"No way slim ball. Youre sweaty and nasty. Probably live in a van and can afford even a water that's free." Jake said with a disgusted face as he looked at the other.

"No? Forceful it will have to be than." The guy said as he smirked and pulled out a knife as he walked up to the other. "Come here and you wont get hurt" he said as he reached a hand out for Jake who in turn pulled out his own knife and moved it quickly towards the others hand.

The guys eyes widened as he looked at him, he had moved his hand out of the way just in time and looked at him with a smile, "Seems you have protection" he said and Jake shook his head as he laughed softly.

"How you are so wrong about that one bean bag" he said before they started to move and slice at each other.

It was about thirty minutes before the man in his ate 40's fell to the ground bleeding. Jakes knife was in his left shoulder, "stupid guy. should've left when you could've." he said with a sigh before he took the guys hand and rubbed it on the knife in his shoulder before he then touched the knife. Jake himself was hurt pretty bad but not enough to where he was going to die from bleeding out.

At this time he pulled his phone out and started to call the police, once they where on the way, most likely making it quicker because of his shaky voice, he put his phone back in his pocket and stared of into space before he let out a small whimper as his eyes started to whimper. Just as sirens could be heard he broke down into full crying.

Man people woke up and walked out of their houses to see what was happening, some of those people including Alex.

The police got their report from Jake and got him to the ambulance where they started to check him out before they found a pretty bad gash on the backside of his arm. Alex looked around confused before he saw the now dead pedophile and a cry Jake who was shaking and letting a medic look at him. He quickly ran out of the small area that the police were telling them to stay in.

"JAKE!!" Alex yelled and Jake looked over before he asked the medic and police officer if he was allowed to come with him to the hospital. They told him as long as the boys parents agree and the mother agreed right away before the two were off to the hospital. Jake looking at Alex while tears ran down his face and Alex asking him all the questions that the police hadn't even gotten to before he was taken away to the hospital.