Chapter 21

The suggestion still pondered in my mind as they brought my huge chocolate chip muffin.

We had somehow shifted the conversation without me having to answer and now we were talking about how yesterdays weather wasn't as sunny as today's, our conversation had crashed really quickly and now it was awkward.

"Please think about it," He urged again and i knew what he was talking about, as if he already knew i was thinking about the suggestion.

"Can i at least have time?" I asked, the job sounded extremely good but the sad reality of having to pause school dawned in and i couldn't hold back the tears, school was very important to me.

"Hey, don't cry," he soothed rubbing my hand awkwardly, "Don't worry, i was just suggesting you won't have to do it."

"I know i will have to, that's why i am crying," I sigh, letting go of his hand, "I really wanted to finish and get my degree, i was so close. "

He looked at me a bit confused but still nodded his head as a few tear drops escaped from my eyes.

"I used to love muffins," I frowned looking down at my plate.

"What?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"The muffin," i pointed at it, "I used to like muffins but i can't stomach another bite."

He looked at me in disbelief and then let out a throaty laugh, all i could do was watch in amazement as his head tilted backwards.

I suddenly realised that I've never actually heard him laugh, well considering the situation i definitely understand why but i joined him regardless.

"I am more of a pie person myself," He chuckled, settling down again.

Subconscious, i noticed people staring at us and that made me not fully understand his question.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Pie, i love pie," He responded and right on cue his pie was placed on the table and he dug right in.

"Want some?" He asked after swallowing a mouth full.

See the thing is, i don't like pie, Apple pie inclusive which is what he was having but, it looked and smelt so good.

"Maybe just a bite," i lean over with my fork, abandoning my muffin.

I took the first bite and fell in love, the taste of the muffin long gone.

"Well?" he asked, he had posed just to  see my reaction.

"We have to buy another pie," i finally said, ready to devour his.

"I thought you'd never ask," He grinned and summoned the waiter once more while i stole some of his pie.
°•°•°•°

As soon as i got home, i tried to replay the days events.

We had shared Sebastian's pie and the one that came after while also getting to know each other.

He told me about his father's company that was now his and i told him about my University, leaving out why i don't live with my parents.

Somehow i got to know his favourite colour, grey. To which i called to bland and he laughed at how predictable blue was as a favourite colour.

Basically i got to know the father of the baby and i felt bad that i was putting him in such a position, he would be a great dad.

Spending time with Sebastian made me realise i had been judging him all wrong and i thought that maybe i had been doing the same to Blaire, his Fiancee.

So i decided that maybe i should spend time with her too, i consulted Anna on the idea to which she said-

"Are you out of your mind? No! Absolutely not! Terrible Terrible idea!"

But i had already dialled her number.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hello my wonderful readers❤ Thank you for sticking to this story.

I want to thank all those that have been putting my story under their reading lists, it really makes my day and i am sorry if i don't get to thank you personally.

I also want to thank all those who have been voting and commenting, you do not understand how much that means to me, the votes make my day and the comments make me realise that they are actually people following.

Okay let me not get all sappy on you guys

Important note: Updates will be based on the number of votes and reads, my motivators hehe

So please Vote, Comment and be AWESOME (Who am i kidding, you're already awesome)❤😊🌸