Chapter 7

"There's no point in looking at mine, we already know what it will show," I smiled a little cocky, "It's yours we should be worried about."

"But then that's what makes it fun, that you get to do it with me," Anna smiled.

We were eating popcorn with Gavin while watching some stupid cartoon and are results lay on the bathroom counter waiting to be read soon, at some point we got too tired to go check.

"This is quite silly, I see no point in both of you taking tests and making it some sort of tradition," Gavin chuckled, he was still here, probably too tired to leave, I didn't mind, I loved the company.

He got up to go to the bathroom and I felt a little embarrassed that he was going to wash his hands next to a stick I urinated on.

I turned to Anna once Gavin was out of hearing range, "So you and Pete huh?"

"There is no "Pete and I", we're just having fun" she fired back, seeming a little on edge.

I raised my hands up in surrender, " I was just asking, you too have been on it for a while"

"That does not mean any-"

"Uh Ladies?" Gavin came back in, a little frazzled, I raised my eyebrow at him, letting him know to continue.

"I think you might wanna look at the results, I am not sure what the pregnant sign is but one has two lines and the other one has well, one," Gavin explained and I tried to sense any hint of a lie and I could not find one.

Oh no Anna was pregnant, I turned to look at Anna and she had a shocked expression on her face and glanced briefly at her stomach, then suddenly she became angry.

"I swear, if you're messing with us, I will pull that little baby maker and twist it until it becomes a spring," she growled and I gasped at her use of words, even Gavin looked scared and I knew he wasn't lying.

"As much as I would like to take credit to such a hilarious prank, I am also quite shocked," he heaved. "One of you could be pregnant."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "One of us?" I exasperated, "We know it's her," I said pacing about the room, wondering how we had been so reckless, we shouldn't have been taking tests, we should have been trying to prevent it.

"Hey, calm down, I am the pregnant one here," Anna heaved, starting to pant wildly.

"Don't stress, it will harm the baby," I warned.

"Me being a mother will harm the baby, I can't be a mother, not now," Anna heaved some more and I continued pacing.

"Do we even know who the father might be?" I sighed, I imagined having to call in all her conquests these past two months for a paternity test.

"Can we just go take a look? Gavin does wear glasses," Anna suggested.

"Temporarily!" Gavin protested, but I wanted to see it for my self too.

Anna got in first and released a relieved breath, "See I told you Gavin could be lying."

But her voice was already muffled by the sounds of my erratic heart beating because my test did show two lines.
°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry, short chapter, I wanted to update quickly, it's awesome that you're still reading this.

Vote, comment and be awesome, that won't be a challenge

I am the type of friend that wants you to always be happy

Are you that type of friend?