Chapter 20

I was meeting Sebastian for lunch today and i was really nervous. Our meetings seemed to always end in disaster and i didn't want a repeat of that night.

My class had dragged on for a few more minutes and i didn't have time to go home and change, i preferred being punctual.

I entered the small cake shop i had suggested and was suddenly engulfed with an intoxicating smell of coffee, sadly i couldn't order one. I didn't know much about the pregnancy and i didn't know whether or not i could take coffee, i reminded myself to google that once i got home.

I took a seat in a corner, where i felt most comfortable and looked at the small menu already placed in front of me.

Sebastian then walked in, capturing everyone's attention. This was probably because he had on an expensive suit in a casual setting. He was right on time.

"Hey," I briefly stood up to let him give me a small hug and a soft kiss on the cheek.

Almost immediately after he sat down, a waiter showed up to our table, i thought this place didn't have waiters.

"What would you guys like to have?" He asked, looking a bit terrified.

"Lemonade is fine for me," Sebastian answered and i raised my eyebrows, he seemed more like a coffee person.

"Apple juice is fine for me," i answered, briefly wondering if pregnant women could have apples, i am going insane.

Once the waiter had left, Sebastian shrugged his shoulders as if he were settling in.

"So how is everything?" He asks, glancing at my stomach again.

"Good," i answer back,"School's not so great though, i am always so sleepy that i barely pay attention."

"About that," he looked at me sternly, "You don't have to go to school you know, i can pay for everything you may need."

"No offence, but i don't want to depend on someone else's money to survive, i would rather make it on my own," i fold my arms and he seems a bit taken aback.

"Will it be enough to take care of both you and the baby?" He asked again, clearly playing with me.

"No," i hesitate," but i can always get a job somewhere and earn more money."

As soon as i said this, i realized how unprepared i was for the pregnancy and that unnerved me.

"You probably won't like what i am about to suggest next," Sebastian declared and i sucked in a breath.

"You want to work right?" He asked, and i nodded my head.

"I don't want to just get money from you from nowhere," I said, still wondering where he was going with this.

"Well, i have what i think is the best solution," He rambled again and i rolled my eyes a little and chuckled.

"Yeah, what is it?" I prodded on.

"Why don't you just come work for me," He finally breathed out and i could not do anything else but laugh at that suggestion.

But ladies and gentlemen, he had a stern face on.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°^•°•°°•°°°•°•°•°•°•

Guess who?
Hope you liked this chapter.
Don't forget to Vote, comment and be awesome💪