15. Happy Pills

"But honestly, that's quite a funny idea. How much do you think I can tell the school paper girl before she starts suspecting something's up?" Datui smiled wryly to himself, and Ai only shook his head.
"Really, stop trying to step on her nerves."
"I mean, she should know not to trust Datui though. But I'm up on the idea." Ethan giggled. "The paper does need some more entertaining stories anyways, the students at this ragged school are all too boring! Someone needs to fuck it up real badly at some point." He sipped a bit on the hot tea in his big cup before he slowly sat down on the white wooden chair by the table besides Ai. He carefully placed the cup down as to not spill anything. Just as he let go of the handle and leaned back a bit, he heard someone trying to twist the handle of the front door, then the harsh sound of loud knocking echoed through the modern apartment.
"Love, Diamond, sweetie, honey. Open up please?"
"Oh..." Ethan froze in place for a second. He gave Ai and Datui a quick glance before staring out towards the hall with worried eyebrows. "Right, fuck."
"...Ethan? Come on why did you even lock the door?" Edwin yelled out again after a few seconds, seeming to be getting a bit impatient of waiting. Ethan stood back up and hurried over to the hallway, twisting the lock before watching the black door swing open. Edwin stepped inside and just as soon shut it behind himself again.

"Thank god! I was worried you would have fallen asleep or something while waiting-" Edwin began but got caught off guard as Ethan suddenly wrapped his arms around Edwins neck and heaved him into a tight hug. "Well, hello on you too darling."
"You took so long time, I didn't think you'd come back. I thought maybe you had forgotten." Ethan mumbled, a bit ashamed of himself. "What did you need to do anyways? It took forever I could have waited myself to death!"
Edwin let out a slight laugh at Ethan's comment and hugged him back for a few seconds. Eventually he had to twist himself free from his lovers hold and step back.
"Oh, it's nothing big." Edwin began, sticking his fingertips into the pocket on the inside of his fashionable jacket to pull out a small plastic bag. Inside, pills came in all kinds of fun unique shapes, colours and sizes. "Just a little something, I thought of you." He smiled and leaned in to give Ethan an affectionate kiss.
"Bitch what?" Datui's loud voice burst out as he stepped out of the kitchens doorframe. He stared grimly at the couple standing just a few meters away from him. "Really Ethan? Really? You're absolutely useless! Oh... It's Dongcock, of course." He scoffed, and Edwin hastily pushed Ethan backwards and glared over at Datui. His eyes could have quite possibly killed the younger one. Just then, Ai stepped out from behind Datui and peaked through the hall and towards the older teens, and Edwin turned to stare at Ethan with a terrible frown.

He set his hands onto Ethan's shoulders and clutched them firmly, pulling his lover closer.
"Ethan, what the fuck are those two shit children doing here? I thought you wanted us to have some alone time and then you invite those idiots over?" Edwin asked in a lowered voice. He glared down at his younger partner, who stared back at him with a confusing mix of fear and irritation over his face.
"You can't just call them that, Edwin." Ethan defended his friends. "And besides, I did not invite them over. Those two were already here when I came inside. But they're here now anyways so it's not like I can just kick them out." He added in a slightly displeased voice.
"Uh, yes, you really can. He literally lives on the floor below Ethan it's not like they can't just take the damn stair." Edwin turned to his right, only to be met by Datui holding the bag high into the air. The younger, dark haired boy towered tall over everyone else in the apartment.

"Well, well, well, welcome home Dongcock." Datui invited himself into the couples argument with his broken english. "I'm here, deal with it."
"Christ never speak english ever again you absolute slob." Edwin whined before quickly taking a step towards Datui, who in return took a step backwards and smirked up at Edwin. "Give me the damn bag back you thief." Edwin demanded impatiently in a threatening voice. He reached out to grab onto the bag, but instead only gained a firm hold of Datui wrist. He janked downwards, taking the plastic container. Edwin harshly pushed his hand against Datui's chest, then stepped back to Ethan once again.
"What the hell are you being such a bitch for?!" Datui snapped. "Stop taking those damn drugs you- You homo!"
"Excuse me?!" Edwin gasped and gained yet another step towards Datui. "First off- You- You're a homo too! And who the hell are you to tell me what to do with my free time? And who's damn slave is that?!" He snapped, feeling his face starting to heat up. Edwin turned to look at the skinny figure who had been standing like frozen in the doorframe to the kitchen this entire time.