Well then, I guess it's okay.. OH WAIT

[The next morning]

Kaito looked down at both Shuichi and Kokichi with an annoyed look. 

He had caught the both of them exiting the apartment and was now shouting at them outside in the hallway which was outside of the apartment.

"Whaaat? Why are you so mad?" Kokichi asked, puffing out his cheeks adorably. 

"Why am I so mad? Seriously?!" Kaito yelled in both of their faces, "Maki took my key last night then kicked me out of her dorm! I came back here to find that the dorm was locked! I had to go to the student communal area and this guy kept taking to me all night. He was really creepy."

"That's soooo sad, Alexa play despacito~" Kokichi interrupted, not able to stop himself.

"Kaito.. what makes you think that it was our fault?" Shuichi asked, pretending not to know anything that was going on. 

Kaito gave them both a hard stare; Kokichi was trying to hold in his laughter whilst Shuichi was internally dying of awkwardness. 

"H-How do I k-know?!" Kaito stumbled over his words, "W-Well.. Rantaro texted me saying that he'd lost his key as well." 

"Sooooo?" Kokichi asked smugly. 

"So, y-you must of had something to do with it. It's t-too convenient!" Kaito paused before turning to face Shuichi directly. "And you! I sent you like 50 texts and it said that you read them all but you didn't respond. So what the hell happened?"

Shuichi looked downwards, blushing slightly. "I.. It was hard to think about you at the time.." 

Kaito didn't get what he was saying at all and continued to ask questions, not aware of how embarrassing this was making the both of them. "At the time?"

"Mm hm, yup, exactly!" Kokichi smiled, laughing nervously. 

Shuichi anxiously checked the time. It was only 9 o'clock in the morning and they didn't have class until the afternoon but, he didn't want to have this conversation right now.. especially with Kaito. 

"W-We've got class.. right now actually!" Shuichi grabbed Kokichi's hand and dragged him past Kaito and down the stairs. 

.....

Shuichi didn't let go until they were halfway across the campus green. Kokichi looked up at his boyfriend and let out the biggest laugh that Shuichi had ever heard. "H-He's s-s-so cluless!"

The taller boy found himself blushing darkly, hiding his face in his hands, but Kokichi didn't stop. "Hard to think of you at the time! P-Perfect!"

Shuichi shook his head, blushing even darker than before, if that was even possible at this point. 

"I bet he'll have that moment of realisation any minute now and send you like.. another 50 texts! Unless.. you want to.." The smaller individual walked closer to Shuichi and winked.

"H-Huh! B.." the taller boy shot his head back up, looking at Kokichi in shock.

"Nishishi~ Just teasing you again!" Shuichi deadpanned, slightly fed up with all of his lies. 

He stood silent for a more moments before booping Kokichi on the nose, giving a wink of his own and walking away. 

"W-Wait! W..?!" For one of the first times ever, the smaller boy was so flustered, that he couldn't even form words, instead he chased after him, shouting very loudly after him. 

(I am sorry that this sucks, ahhhhhh sorry about that! I'm really loosing inspiration! So, if you have any ideas, send me them!)