You should of seen his face!

Kokichi grabbed Shuichi's hand and suddenly started running, making the taller boy trip over, nearly falling flat onto his face. Kokichi didn't stop running though, it was like he was determined to get somewhere.

Shuichi tried to call out to him to make him stop running but he was out of breath by the sheer act of exercising. He really needed to go out more often.. the other day Shuichi got tired from only running around 7 meters. It wasn't overstating anything to say that that was one of his lowest moments.. (no kidding, I've been there.. no I mean, I've seriously been there.. I had one of those moments where you doubt your entire existence.)

"K-Kokichi! Slow down!" Shuichi managed to shout, finally catching his breath.

Kokichi stopped instantly, making Shuichi crash into him. The smaller boy laughed then outstretched his hand to stop Shuichi from falling. Shuichi somehow managed to keep himself from falling which was extremely strange as he had no balance. "W-where the hell are we going?" 

Kokichi looked at him like he had just asked the most stupid question in the world. "Well was thinking.. since Kaito knows and it went well, that we could tell everyone and tell Amami to shove his blackmail up his ass!" 

Shuichi was a blushing mess and but he couldn't stop himself from smiling. "That's not very subtle.." 

"Who gives a fuck about subtlety? I just want EVERYONE TO KNOW ABOUT US!" Kokichi raised his voice into a shout at the last sentence, making it audible for everyone around them to hear. 

A few people looked towards them but they didn't really stare at the pair of them for long, only for a few seconds or so. Shuichi blushed uncomfortably then shifted anxiously, scratching at his arms, something which he did when he was exceptionally nervous. 

Kokichi looked at his boyfriend curiously, "Hmm? What's wrong?"

Shuichi looked up and smiled at him. "No, don't worry it's nothing!" 

Kokichi didn't buy it for a second. Yes he had stopped lying recently because of Shuichi.. he was so unbelievably happy right now and it was a very unfamiliar feeling but he didn't want the feeling to go away. "Don't lie to me Shuichi! You can tell me anything!" 

Shuichi avoided eye contact as he quietly mumbled something underneath his breath. 

Kokichi huffed. "Whaaaaat?! You really expected me to hear that? Did you even say something just then?" 

Shuichi managed a small laugh. Shuichi spoke a bit louder but it was still inaudible to Kokichi. The smaller boy rolled his then stood closer to his boyfriend, attempting to finally hear him this time. "Okay, one more time." 

Shuichi laughed a bit louder. Kokichi was so unbelievably cute.. "I just don't really like having all the attention on me.. that's all." 

Kokichi raised an eyebrow. "Like what?" 

Shuichi took a moment to think of how he's was going to explain. "Like in class today.. that attention, I really hated that. When you shouted that out loud right now, that made me uncomfortable. When Rantaro said that he'd tell everyone else about us, I didn't want to challenge him in case he did something which would cause attention to be on me.."  

Kokichi started at him with wide eyes. He had forgotten about Shuichi's social anxiety issues.. suddenly he felt exceptionally guilty for making a scene. "Oh shit.. I'm sorry. I just kind of forgot. You should of just told me earlier!" 

Shuichi regained eye contact with Kokichi. "It's not a big deal Kokichi.. I just don't like things like that especially in front of a lot of people but you forgot so it's fine."

The smaller boy took it upon himself to try and figure out how to make Shuichi more confident. "So.. what you be confident with doing?" 

Shuichi was a bit taken back by his question. He hadn't really thought about exactly what he would be confident with.. he'd never been in a relationship like this one before. Something he could actually see being in the future. That he hoped would be in the future anyway. "Well.. I guess, just things that would cause people to turn around and stare at us." 

"So.." Kokichi raised his finger to his lips, "I couldn't kiss you right now?" 

Shuichi's face turned a light shade of red as soon as Kokichi asked that question. "Oh! Uhh..I-I uh-" 

Kokichi cut him off, "You don't have to answer that!" 

"-I wouldn't be against it." Shuichi completed his sentence making Kokichi physically jump,back out of shock.. and delight. "You wouldn't?!" 

Shuichi let out a small laugh before he felt Kokichi kiss him on the cheek. The taller boy looked around to see if anyone was looking at them.. he was slightly surprised to see that actually no-one was. Kokichi waved to get Shuichi's attention back on him. "Hey, hey, hey!" 

Shuichi looked back at him. "Sorry.. Huh?" 

Kokichi tutted. "No-ones looking at us, don't worry about it! Hey, you want to go inside and tell Amami to shove it?"  

Shuichi nodded, "I'd really like that."

...

Sorry sorry sorry for last week! I didn't actually have a chapter.. haha, I'm working on another chapter right now. Also, I was really ill last week so I couldn't proofread etc.. 

Also. Due to me having 500 followers now.. I don't know how.. I want to do a q&a so, please ask me anything. Comment it here or dm me?