Back to the law

If you haven't seen it already.. we have a new cover! Ohhhh! And it's awesome it was done by  and I think that is amazing..
.........

Shuichi huffed then faked a smile. "Should we get going to class?"

Kokichi smiled back, "Huh? I know you're not okay with what's going on but.. let's go to class, I'm sure our professor will want to have a few words with you!"

Shuichi stroked the back of his neck and chuckled nervously, "I hope he isn't angry at me.. I mean.. I did miss six weeks of his lessons.."

Kokichi looked stunned and Shuichi couldn't really figure out why. He looked around himself but he couldn't see anything that Kokichi might of been shocked by, "Did you see something?"

Kokichi broke from his expression, grabbed Shuichi's shoulders and looked down at him, "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! You got hit by a goddamn car! You could of died and I.. don't know what I would of done, so.. he can't be mad at you!" Kokichi started smiling, "I'll stand with you when you talk to him!"

Shuichi started blushing, "You.. well.. don't need to do that.."

"Hehe, I know that I don't have to.. but I want to!" Kokichi smiled then kissed Shuichi on the lips sweetly. Shuichi nodded then got up from the bench, "I'd like that.. thank you for being so amazing.."

"Well, I don't have to try to be amazing, I just am."

Shuichi rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, "You ruined the moment."

"Seriously? In my opinion, if your trying to keep your relationship a secret, maybe don't go round kissing eachother in public."

Both of the boys turned around suddenly in unison. Shuichi recognised the voice and thanked god that it wasn't anyone else.

Maki was stood in front of the pair of them with her arms crossed and her usual scowled expression on her face. She was stood up tall and was only a few centimetres taller than Shuichi but around 10 or so inches taller than Kokichi.

Shuichi awkwardly stroked his neck, "Oh, Maki."

She simply raised an eyebrow as a response.

"We were just.." Shuichi became more and more awkward by the second.

Maki interrupted his sentence and spoke in her normal emotionless tone, "I saw."

Shuichi started shifting anxiously, "Listen Maki, we need to get to class—" He cut himself off when he saw Maki's slightly sadder expression, "What is it?.."

Maki unfolded her arms and put them by her sides with a sigh. "Listen Shuichi.. Kaito has been asking me about if I know something about you two and I have to keep lying to him. Please tell him, I don't know whether I am able to maintain this facade. He really cares about you."

Shuichi looked down and nodded. "I don't know.."

Kokichi felt himself feel the need to interrupt their conversation. He pushed past Shuichi and attempted to position himself face to face with her but when he stood up against her, he found that he was significantly smaller than her.

Instead of being eye to eye with her, Kokichi found himself looking directly at her chest. He didn't feel any awkwardness though, Shuichi was the one he wanted.. he didn't want anyone else.

Maki felt herself walk away backwards, slightly uncomfortable that the small, purple-haired boy was staring directly at her chest.

Shuichi felt the situation start to diffuse. So some reason he felt that Kokichi had a way of getting people to retreat back, to back down. He'd have to watch out for that in the future.

He felt himself smile. "Am I thinking about a future with him?.."

In the corner of his eye, Shuichi could only see Maki and Kokichi engaged in some kind of.. heated debate? What could they be talking about with so much passion?

He could see Maki beginning to get more and more agitated by the second. Eventually, it looked like a Maki wanted to hold him up and strangle him.

He decided to intervene before things went even more out of hand.

He slowly walked up to the both of them then awkwardly grabbed Kokichi away by the arm and started to walk away calling out after them, "Bye Maki! We've got to get to class! T-Talk to you later!"

Maki glared back at them, partly in shock, partly in frustration. She opened her mouth to call after them but they had gone out of view. "Goddamn it.." she murmured to herself.