Moving day :3

Shuichi moved the last box into his car and took a deep breath. 

He was finally going to University. 

His mother suddenly opened the door, ran out of the house and hugged him tightly. "Are you sure you've got everything?" 

"Ahh, Yeah.. I have." 

"I can't believe you're finally going.." His mother said, starting to tear up whilst still hugging him. 

"I'll miss you but I really need to go, I don't want to be late." Shuichi replied, gently pushing his mother off him. 

Shuichi's mother released him from the hug reluctantly, wiping her tears from her eyes.

"Don't cry, I'll be back before you know it." Shuichi reassured his mother. 

"I know, have a good time.. stay safe." His mother shouted loudly, "DON'T DO DRUGS!" 

Shuichi felt his body tense up out of the pure awkwardness of his mother shouting that across the street, causing the lovely elderly couple from next door to look at him disapprovingly. 

He waved back to his mother then slowly started to head to his car, when he heard his mother shout something else, "Maybe you'll bring back a girlfriend so you won't be alone anymore!"

"I can't tell whether that's an insult or not.." 

"Bye!" His mother shouted after him as he drove away.

Shuichi had a few hours drive ahead of him so he rolled down the car windows and turned the radio on to ease the silence. 

"I like big butts and I can not lie," Shuichi's eyes widened as he tried to turn the radio off, whilst still managing to drive.

"You other brothers can't deny, that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face," 

It was at this moment, that Shuichi realised that the windows were down and everyone who was walking down the pavements could hear this.

"You get sprung, want to pull up tough, 'cause you notice that butt was st-" With one final slam at the radio, it finally turned off, freeing Shuichi from one of the most awkward songs in all existence. 

....

Shuichi had been longing to go to university for the entire summer but now that he was actually going, he was nothing but nervous. He had no idea what it was going to be like or who he would be sharing a room with for the next year. Him and his best friend Kaito Momota had applied for a room together but the chances of getting a two person'd door room was extremely low.

He knew that he shouldn't think too much into it and focus on the road. The drive didn't take as long as Shuichi expected and before he knew it, he was outside the university. 

He sat in his car for ages, pondering whether to get out of the car or not. He needed to get out but he was incredibly nervous that he would do something stupid at the same time. 

It wasn't long before someone appeared at his car window.

Shuichi slowly opened the car door, trying not to hit the person outside. The person was in the university logo'd t-shirt with a clip board. "Heya, you look like a newcomer! First year?" 

Shuichi removed his hat so he could see the person who was talking to him, "Yeah.." 

The person laughed happily, "Welcome to your first year then! Can I have your name?" 

"Oh uh, yeah.. Shuichi Saihara." 

The person started scanning down their clipboard and eventually stopped near to the bottom of the page. "Shuichi Saihara, studying Law?" 

"Yeah, that's right.." 

"Come on then, let's get you sorted." The person smiled, "Right, you need to park up in your car around the corner near to that building, you see it?" 

Shuichi nodded his head.

"Here is your timetable for your classes and here is your room key, number 137. If you have any questions feel free to ask."

"Uh, no.. thanks."

"Bye!" The person smiled, happier than any human should ever be.

Shuichi took everything he needed and went back into his car. He quickly parked up on the other side of the building and got out of the car. He quickly opened the boot to his car and removed the three boxes which were inside it. He shut the boot to his car then locked it.

"Right." Shuichi sighed, looking down at the three boxes, "How am I going to do this?"

Shuichi started to awkwardly pick up the boxes and eventually had them sorted in a kind of Tetris way, stacked on top of one another. 

Shuichi started to walk up to the building, the boxes nearly blocking his eyes as he went. When he finally reached the door of the building, he realised that he couldn't open it unless he put the boxes down which, after taking him 10 minutes to pick them up in the first place, definitely was not an option. 

He waited for a couple of minutes outside the door, wondering what to do when someone opened the door and walked into the building. He walked as fast as he could without dropping the boxes and managed to catch the door just before it shut. 

He flicked the door open with his foot and went inside quickly.

 He looked up at the stairs and realised his room was on the second floor so he had to go up four flights of stairs. 

Shuichi put his foot on the first stair and steadied himself then continued to walk up the stairs. He didn't know how much time he spent walking up the stair but he eventually reached the right floor. He took a moment to regain his breath then continued down the corridor. 

"131, 133, 135, 137..." Shuichi stopped at the door. 

"Here we go." He muttered to himself.

He finally put the boxes down and searched for his key. "..Not in that pocket. I haven't lost it on the first day have I.. Oh, there it is.." Shuichi mentally facepalmed for being so stupid. 

He put the key in the lock and turned it, opening the door.