YOU IGNORED MY MESSAGES!

They both pulled away from each other out of breath and panting. They had been kissing for a while now and with each second that went by, the kiss they shared became more and more passionate.

"That was.."

Kokichi hung his hands back around Shuichi's neck and started to smile, "Amazing, I know. You've got a lot better at kissing me."

"...I don't know about that.."

"Well you have," Kokichi grinned, "-I'm so excited that you're out of that hospital.. now we can do all kinds of stuff."

Shuichi blushed heavily. "S-Stuff?"

"You know what I mean.. right?" Kokichi replied, anxious that Shuichi hadn't understood was he was saying.

"Y-yeah.. I know what you mean but it's only been a few weeks and I—" Shuichi explained, hanging his head downwards slightly.

"I wasn't necessarily suggesting that stuff and it's fine if you're not ready." His smirk turned into a more sincere smile, "actually, I don't know if I am either.."

Shuichi smiled back almost to show Kokichi his gratefulness for his support.

"I don't know but we should get back.. maybe not at the same time though... if we don't want to make us that obvious."

Kokichi raised his hand up to his face and rested it on his chin. "Uh Huh. Me first or you?"

Shuichi took a moment to think before replying, "I could go in first and explain to Kaito that I 'didn't get his messages'.. then around twenty minutes later, you could come into the dorm and say that you were organising something for my birthday party." A smile followed by a nod in agreement came from Kokichi. He was slightly surprised that Shuichi could think up such a perfect lie. He had no idea that he could even lie that well.. "Yeah, okay. Sounds like a plan. One thing, what the hell am I going to do for 20 minutes?!"

Shuichi had to admit. He hadn't thought about that. "You could.. hmm.. I know, you could... no.. ummm.. I'm sure you'll think of something."

Kokichi crossed his arms. "Think of something?"

"Uh, Yeah.. Bye." Shuichi gestured, starting to walk away from him. Kokichi attempted to grab him but he slipped away from him before he managed to catch him. Shuichi almost sprinted out of the park, leaving Kokichi basically speechless. Kokichi saw the boy run out of the park, back onto the campus then out of view. Kokichi slumped back down against a tree. He knew he had fallen for Shuichi but he didn't know that he had fallen that hard for him.

He had never made out with someone in a park before. He had never kissed someone with that much passion before... and no-one has ever kissed him with that much fire before.

This was something he had never felt strongly about before.
He never thought he would be this smitten by someone..

This lovestruck..

He turned his phone on and opened his 'Clock' app. He swiped down to the 'timer' setting and set the numbers to say 20 minutes. The timer started counting down..
19:59
19:58
19:57
Each second seemed to go on forever.
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Shuichi slowly opened the door to his dorm room. He hoped that the door would open silently but instead it opened with an extremely loud, 'Crrrrkkkk'

Shuichi mentally facepalmed.

"Who's that?" He heard a voice arise from inside the room. 

"I don' know."

Shuichi took a deep breath and entered the room. Everyone who at was at the party, except Rantaro and Kaito, had left. There were a few traces of the party but the majority of the room looked unexpectedly clean. 

Kaito looked down at Shuichi from his bunk. "Hey, where'd you go? You kinda left."  

"Yeah, I.. got some air." 

Kaito started to climb down from his bunk. When he reached the bottom of the ladder, he  folded his arms and stared at Shuichi expectanting to him to say something. 

"..."

Kaito continued to state at him. 

"..."

"You ignored my messages." 

Shuichi tried to lie, "Messages? Oh, did you text me?" 

Shuichi stood around awkwardly, waiting for Kaito's reaction to the lie. He wasn't that used to lying so he had no idea whether he had convinced him or not. 

Kaito broke off his stare and instead started to smile looking convinced at Shuichi's lie. "Oh, right. Sorry bro, I thought you ignored them or somethin." Kaito sighed, laughing. 

Shuichi stirred uncomfortably. As much as this lie was necessary, it didn't make the actual lying and hiding part any easier.  

"So, where'd you go?" Kaito asked curiously, "You kind of left me!" 

Shuichi faked a laugh, "Well uhh, it was too crowded in there, I had to get some air." 

"Yeah, it was pretty crowded. So, have you seen Kokichi lately?" Kaito nudged, intentionally. 

Shuichi tried as hard as he could to hide his blush but it made its way onto his cheeks, making it extremely obvious. Kaito raised and eyebrow, "So you have? It's obvious you like him, come on bro, just ask him out." 

All Shuichi wanted to say was, 'I can't do that Kaito because he's already my boyfriend!' But he knew he couldn't say that just yet. They only had to wait 1 week and 6 days.. 

*click* 

All of them turned to face the door which had just been unlocked. Kokichi strode in and looked at his fellow roommates who had awkward looks on their faces. 

"What." 

Kaito shot a look at Shuichi and gently nudged him, indicating subtly at Kokichi. 

Kokichi noticed Kaito's not-as-subtle-as-he-thought-nudge and when he caught eye contact with Shuichi, he winked. 

Shuichi choked and Kokichi tried as hard as he could to suppress his laugh. 

Kaito turned to him an alarmed expression, "Shuichi, are you alright?!!"

"Y-Yeah.. I'm fine.. I guess I just choked on air or something." Shuichi shrugged, trying to sound convincing. "I'm a bit tired.. I might get some sleep." 

"Alright then." 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

The room was silent. Everyone was in their bunks and they were all 'asleep'... well, Shuichi wasn't and neither was Kokichi. 

They were texting each other. 

Shuichi: Hi.

Kokichi: Heyyyyy

Shuichi: You don't think they know?

Kokichi: Stop being so paranoid

Shuichi: I don't know if I can.

Kokichi: Come on, lying gives me a rush of adrenaline 

Shuichi: I don't know whether I should be concerned or not.

Kokichi: nishishishi ;)