♕fem!Reader X flirty!Prince♕

Start from the beginning

-A little later ...-

I slowly opened my eyes but still had my ear pressed against the desk as I looked to the side.
"Hello?" I suddenly heard a female voice which was so loud that I rammed my head against the desk in fright and then looked back and forth with a straight stance until I realized that a girl was standing in front of me. She looked pretty hot at the first glance, and as I looked to myself, I realized that I was wearing nothing.

"Oh ... uh ... uhm, sorry ... wait ... well, now! Hey~" I giggled nervously, as I put on my outfit as soon as possible, that I was wearing clothes again. "Hi ... uhm, actually I wanted to ask you if you could advise me, but may I first ask where Sheldon is?" she asked, and it was also weird to her that there was a random inkling behind the desk instead of Sheldon, the real weapon seller.

"Well, my brother had a gun brought here for repair and for Sheldon it was such a big challenge that he paused right after he finished and just gave me the job" I explained, trying to make a decent start.

{Y/N}'s POV

Actually, I just wanted to get some advice today on which weapon would be best, but instead of Sheldon, there was a normal inkling in the store, with yellow tentacles. Normal ... is a bit over the top because at first he didn't wear any clothes and slept at his work. I was a bit nervous talking to him because he looked somehow hot, but he was too, so I felt better over time. The reason why Sheldon wasn't there, he also said very nice but I thought it was a bit weird. Anyway ... I just let it be and came back to the store. "I understand ... well, can you show me a weapon daily? I want to give them a try and maybe buy it if I like it. Could you do that for me, please?" I asked begging and he looked at me, while scratching his head. I thought he would refuse, but he only smiled and nodded. "I'll try my best ... let me get by with the weapons until tomorrow, except for the Enperry Dualies, the Splatterscope and the Clash Blaster, I don't know all that well" he said shamefully and I thought that was very strange, why he enumerated only three specific weapons. I thought about it and then recognized the emblem on his outfit.

No ... I ... I was just thinking I was dreaming but it was the reality where I was right now. Prince personally stood in front of me. My smile from before turned into a broad beam and I looked away from the emblem, right into his honey yellow eyes. "Is everything okay with you?" he asked worriedly and looked around me. "Ahhhhhh, you are Prince, oh my god, man, can we be friends?" I asked almost screeching and was somehow fangirling around him.

"Oh ... heh, I'm glad you know me" he smiled and sweated. I think that I overrun him and think that it was time to let him be. His head was probably glowing hot and he was ... red? I had no idea what that meant and was unaware. I always walked a bit farther, then, as he continued to stand there, waved like a red light and finally left the shop. The door then get closed behind me, trying to keep inner calm as I left the Inkopolis Square. That was very exciting. I met Prince for the first time and could talk to him 1 to 1, which is something unique. Actually, I was relatively stupid that I didn't recognize his outfit so quickly, but at the end then. Better than never ... I still couldn't believe that I was in reality and can hardly wait for the next day. The excitement was there, even though we were already friends ... really strange.

Prince's POV

There she was gone. The unknown girl, which almost made me explode. She was actually fangirling and only ... about me. She didn't mention the Emperor or any other team member of Team Emperor, which I found very special. I rarely see people who just like the Emperor team only because of me. It was a rare case, that it was almost a honor. There was only one problem now. I think that I am in love with this girl and I have to find out if she feels the same way. Courage, just to ask her if she wants to live with me, just didn't go down and say that it's better to take another path, otherwise it would be really cringy. I thought about how I could figure it out and suddenly my brother came to my mind. The Emperor once showed me some tricks to capture a girl and there was something I could try.