I nodded '' thank you denise ''.

silence....then my phone vibrated.

Denise took it and read the message aloud. I tried to snatch it but failed.

'' Kaia I know that you're mad at me and I didn't deserve your presence anymore but can you meet me tomorrow?? same place - Scone '' after reading it she threw my phone to me.

'' Scone? was that even a name? ''

I pushed my sister hard and send her an annoyed squint.

'' that's for  sweetness purposes only, her name is Skylar!! '' I blurted out making her laugh.

'' why are you laughing? ''

'' there you said it, that's good you can still say her name lovingly. You really love her don't you? '' I didn't respond, ofcourse I do love her.

'' you going to meet her? '' she asked.

'' I...I don't know ''

'' meet her '' this time it was not a question, it's like she's ordering me.

I stared at my sister. I know she can see in my eyes how hurting I am that's why she came closer and pat my cheek.

'' You can do it, it's better for you to talk than for you to blame your own if time comes that she really gone not knowing the reason. ''

I nodded '' I will ''

-------------------------

My heart was hammering like hell as I've saw her already sitting on the sand where she told me that I'm the one she really love and that she can die now because she already found her happiness.

That memory was the sweetest treasure to keep but then it could be the bitter one after this time.

Her back was facing me as she was looking at the horizon. Just the view of her makes my eyes to start crying again. I hold my emotion and walked slowly to her direction. When I was near she sensed my presence and looked up.

She smiled at me but there's something missing in that smile, the genuineness.

'' hi  thank you for coming '' I could only smile, afraid that if I open my mouth I would be able to begin to sob.

I took my seat beside her making enough space to not brush our arms with each other. There were a long pause of stillness between us both until she cleared her throat and began to speak looking far away.

'' remember this place? '' I nodded

how could I forget, this beach was special to the both of us.

I saw in my peripheral vision that she bit her lower lip - she's nervous.

'' I...I'm sorry for everything I did for letting you feel that you're not important to me and that you are the least in my priorities. I didn't mean it....I didn't mean to hurt you. I...I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm in the middle and I couldn't do more. '' she paused and glanced at me.

Cheating my Boyfriend with my Girlfriend (GxG story)  - COMPLETED  *UNEDITEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें