♕flirty!Aloha X shy!fem!Reader♕

Start from the beginning

I reached for my head and couldn't believe how well that day started. Then he came out with his daily outfit and was ready.

"So, let's go" he grinned out into the world and stretched. I went before and as I ran the first few inches alone, he was next to me and beamed over to me.
"Are we good at the time?" Goggles asked curiously and finally something clever came along. "Even if we spent a lot of time at your home, yes, you're lucky that it's still like that ..." I explained annoyed and calmed down that I had to accept his character. We kept going together and got faster over time as we didn't have enough time left. But then I already saw the Inkopolis Plaza and admired it, because I had never seen it before. I looked at everything. The lobby, the shops and the many inklings, you around the plaza. As I looked back and forth, I suddenly noticed four inklings, who were drinking something and sat around a table, which stood in the corner of the Plaza.

"Are these the S4?" I asked shyly and had direct respect for them. Goggles nodded and laughed as he probed his body, but he didn't laugh anymore and I got nervous.

"OH GOD, NO" he cried in frustration and turned in a circle. "What's wrong? Did you forget your weapon?" I asked worried, as I never saw him freaking out so much.

He controlled himself and began to shake me.
"Worse {Y/N}, EVEN WORSE, I forgot my pickled plums" he said with wide eyes and ran away. I looked after him carefully and let hang my arms. Then I turned around and stared at the S4 inklings. I looked at my watch and saw that it was time for the meeting. Unfortunately, I was now alone and without goggles, I can't lead this meeting. Unfortunately, that was what I didn't want at all. Being quite alone in the area, all four could quickly see that I was staring at them and they were starting to wave in my direction. I looked back and forth nervously, thinking at first that they meant someone else, but as I pointed and three of the four nodded rather quickly, I knew it was no coincidence and they actually meant me. Running away would be extremely stupid, so I couldn't help but headed towards the four.

Orange, cyan, pink and purple.

The team looked pretty colorful and especially the pink Inkling I liked a lot, because he looked normal, with a sweet smile. I felt my legs weaken and now, in fact, I felt unwell. I was always alone and Goggles just didn't come. By now I was close enough to them and sat down. "Hey ... you have to be {Y/N}, right?" the orange inkling asked and analyzed my style. "Y-yes, I-I am" I said stuttering and pressed myself into the chair.
"Where is the other guy anyway?" the violet inkling asked, looking behind me.

As if he thought that Googles was hiding behind me. Does he want to fool me? In my opinion, that would have been the case, if not the opposite. I mean, I make more sense behind Goggles, because he has a lot more courage than me. He looked at me and waited for an answer. "Well, he forgot his snack" I said quietly and found that a bit embarrassing. 

"Typically adversaries who still need unnecessary stuff for an important meeting, I don't know that, hyuk" the cyan Inkling suddenly said from behind, looking at his phone while leaning against the chair as well. Then a moment passed and at some point the pink inkling got up and came to me.
"Oh, you make this girl just scared ... let's have fun and while we wait for this Goggles" he suggested casually and smiled at me big.

"Fun ... I hate inklings who enjoy their lives" the cyan inkling muttered, and I could already say I didn't like that one. The pink Inkling went to him and stared at him as if he had made a mistake.

"You also have a life, Mask and most of the time you have a lot of fun, I just say, video games" he grinned, and I now knew the name of the cyan inkling.

Mask ... huh? Hm, sounds pretty bleak ... but suits to him much.

"HEEEYYYY PEOPLE" a boy yelled suddenly behind me, which was loud and somehow familiar to me. I turned around and saw Goggles with his snack in his hand. But then, because he was running so fast, he stumbled and dropped it. "No, my snack!" he shouted and rammed against the floor.