Chapter One -The First Steps To a Bad Time-

Heya guys! This book has been an idea of mine for a while so I thought I should finally write a chapter!

I hope you guys enjoy this book and all the little twists and turns I have in store for it! ^^

Edit- 1/14/2020; Hey guys! So I edited the sorry to be easier to read! Fixed spelling errors! And I added a few things to chapters here and there! Sorry for the long wait hope you enjoy!

◻◻◻    

Sans woke up gradually finding it hard to open his eyes, he groaned the light from the sun shone through his curtains and hit his eyes perfectly. He rolled over attempting to go back to sleep, he was always tired now, more so than normal but when you wake up to aches and pains every day, you’d rather be asleep. Sans sighed when his brother knocked on the door, it was like the world didn’t want him to sleep through today. He slowly got up stretching until he heard a satisfying pop in his back. He slumped down groaning at the throbbing pain in his back, he got up plucking his shirt up off the floor and putting it on sluggishly. He shuffled to the door and slowly opened it, peering up at his brother tiredly. Sans grinned at Papyrus, it being somewhat forced, “Heya Paps, what’s up?” He spoke in his normal lazy tone grinning at his brother as he always did.

Papyrus smiled down at his shorter yet somehow older brother. “I THE GREAT PAPYRUS! HAVE COME TO GET YOU FOR BREAKFAST DEAR BROTHER! YOU HAVE NOT BEEN EATING LATELY SO I MADE YOU SOME DELICIOUS WAFFLES!” Sans chuckled he could hear his brother ‘nyeh’ between each breath.

“A’ight bro. I’ll be down in a sec.” he uttered softly and limped to his closet as Papyrus posed heroically.

“ALRIGHT DEAR BROTHER! TRY NOT TO FALL ASLEEP THIS TIME!”

Sans chuckled lazily, “Alright bro” and with Sans’ lazy comply Papyrus left to the kitchen ‘Nyeh heh heh-ing’ down the stairs. Sans seized his jacket shaking his head as he chuckled at his little brother’s antics. He shrugged on his jacket and sighed, He could go back to sleep, but he told Pap that he wouldn’t, not this time at least. He groaned and rubbed his face in a lazy attempt to wake up. He’d do anything just to nap right now, he walked downstairs slowly the discomfort in his leg grew with every step he took. He already regretted getting out of bed today, and he hasn’t even been awake for ten minutes. He hobbled into the kitchen and sat at the table, he grinned at the display of freshly made waffles sitting in front of him. He’s thankful Tori had taught Papyrus how to cook, he’s improved a lot since arriving to the surface! And he expended from just pasta, thankfully. He looked up at Papyrus as he finished up making his plate of food, Sans then looked down at his food again. The sudden disinterest in food hit him like a truck, he just...didn’t feel hungry. Sure, the food looked great, but he couldn’t help but not feel hungry, he sighed as Papyrus sat down at the table.

“SOMETHING WRONG BROTHER? DO YOU NOT LIKE IT?” Papyrus’ voice boomed in concern,

Sans shook his head, “No, no ‘s okay, just not feeling too hungry today, y’know?” Sans muttered while he stabbed at his food.

Papyrus frowned for a second before smiling again, “THAT’S ALRIGHT BROTHER! I SHALL WRAP IT UP AND SAVE IT FOR LATER!” Papyrus’ happy attitude seemed to cheer Sans up a bit.

The short skeleton beamed at his brother, “Thanks bro you’re the best.” he chuckled as Papyrus lit up.