|Connor x Reader| {Part I}

A/n: I know updates are slow, but they'll be like this until Christmas. Classes start next week (kill me) and they'll be whooping my butt for sure. I don't have an updating schedule because I believe they put too much stress on a writer. Also, I do better without a time constraint. It allows me to become more creative and not worry about publishing a part on a certain day of the week. I'm more about quality than quantity (I feel like these one shots aren't even good quality). Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this next chapter! Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••••••••
~3rd Person POV~

With a melancholic gaze, Connor stared at the picture of Hank and (Y/n) on the man's desk. The Lieutenant caught the android's gaze, sighing. "It's been a few months, Connor. I miss her, too."

"It's my fault, Lieutenant," Connor confesses.

"Don't blame yourself. You didn't know the deviant had a gun and neither did (Y/n)."

"I should've been the one to take the bullet. CyberLife would've simply sent another RK800 prototype."

"She saw you more than an android that's replaceable with a single phone call. That's why she shielded you from that bullet."

Connor clasped his hands together, squeezing them tightly in his lap. He tore his gaze from the picture as he saw Captain Fowler approaching Hank's desk. The man stood before the duo, his arms crossed. "Kamski just contacted me and asked for you two."

Hank rolled his eyes in annoyance. "The fuck does he want?"

"Don't know. He just wants to see you both ASAP. I suggest you head over to his place now."

"Let's get this over with," Hank grumbles, snatching up his keys and leaving the station with Connor by his side.

-Kamski Residence-

Hank and Connor trudge through the snow, their shoes crunching the ice beneath their feet. "Fucking snow," Hank curses as they reach the front door. Connor rang the door bell and they were both let in by Chloe, the first CyberLife android perfected by Elijah. They sat down in the chairs beside the entrance, waiting for Chloe to return. Hank glanced over at Connor, curious to know what his thoughts were of the situation. "Any idea what Kamski wants?"

"Unfortunately, no. Kamski is an unpredictable individual."

"Ain't that the truth..."

A few minutes pass by and Chloe returns. She guides Hank and Connor to Kamski, who was relaxing by the pool with a drink in his hand. A grin crept onto the man's face as he spotted the duo. "Welcome, gentlemen. Glad you could make it on such short notice."

"Let's hurry this up," Hank sighs, crossing his arms. "I still hate this place from our first visit."

"I think you both will love the new android model I'll be sharing with CyberLife next month. Chloe, bring in the XS400 prototype."

The RT600 wandered through a door and returned a minute later with another android. Hank's and Connor's eyes widened in complete and utter shock at the sight of the XS400. The Lieutenant snapped out of his shock and glared daggers at Kamski. "What the fuck is this?!"

Elijah simply grinned from ear-to-ear. "The newest XS400 model. She'll be the first ever model to combine functions of already existing models."

Hank stomped up to Elijah and grabbed him by the collar of his robe. "You know what I meant, you bastard!"

Connor's eyes stared at the prototype as she stopped in front of him. No words left the RK800's mouth that was slightly ajar from the state of shock he was in. The android that stood before him had (h/c) locks and (e/c) eyes, resembling (Y/n) perfectly with every detail. Unconsciously, Connor reached out and touched the machine's cheek, not procuring a single emotion from her.

Detroit: Become Human One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें